18 pts ยท February 15, 2016
I've literally never felt dumber
I feel like you're just making numbers up in the diamond planet one
Sauce?
Was that Dr. Cox
It's hypothermia
*Vagina
Vagina*
I am vdgan
I am vsgan
I am vagan
I am vqgan
I am vegan
Do you happen to be an English teacher?
I've been using imgur for a while and this is the first comment I've seen with more up votes than the post it's about
Get Schwifty
I've literally never felt dumber
I feel like you're just making numbers up in the diamond planet one
Sauce?
Was that Dr. Cox
It's hypothermia
*Vagina
Vagina*
I am vdgan
I am vsgan
I am vagan
I am vqgan
I am vegan
Do you happen to be an English teacher?
I've been using imgur for a while and this is the first comment I've seen with more up votes than the post it's about
Get Schwifty