384 pts · July 22, 2017
Why not both ways ?
Cocumba!
Ohh North Americans, such bright people
This was filmed in Brasil actually
The Americas are multicultural continentes in a way
I don’t think Vietnan was a threat to America’s freedom
Looks like torture to me
Nihon ?
They taste like a chicken and fish, tail is the best part
If you pour boiling oil on that pork skin it gets better
Oh the lsd spider
The guy has nothing left to prove and he is still doing impressive tricks, that’s pure love for the sport
He deserved the fall but it would’ve been impressive if he rode away
Too soon
Agree !! But it’s never to late to have some fun isn’t it haha
I’m 29 now, been skating bowl/park whenever Im able to... Can’t do tricks but I go as fast as I can
Yes man, like going all in with no worries and getting slammed and laughing about it, nowadays it’s only work for me, that’s what I mean
I remember my first drop in.. hit my head pretty hard. I was 27 years old at the time and the childhood feeling was amazing.
Must be friends with that LSD spider.
Why
I like this but I’m gonna downvote just because it’s the right thing to do
I agree and I think this is how they learned to protect from the monkey gang
At least three times a week
Nike it is
I’m lazy, how many kilograms?
Stop taking acid
Now I see
Can I favorite comments?
Agreed
Why not both ways ?
Cocumba!
Ohh North Americans, such bright people
This was filmed in Brasil actually
The Americas are multicultural continentes in a way
I don’t think Vietnan was a threat to America’s freedom
Looks like torture to me
Nihon ?
They taste like a chicken and fish, tail is the best part
If you pour boiling oil on that pork skin it gets better
Oh the lsd spider
The guy has nothing left to prove and he is still doing impressive tricks, that’s pure love for the sport
He deserved the fall but it would’ve been impressive if he rode away
Too soon
Agree !! But it’s never to late to have some fun isn’t it haha
I’m 29 now, been skating bowl/park whenever Im able to... Can’t do tricks but I go as fast as I can
Yes man, like going all in with no worries and getting slammed and laughing about it, nowadays it’s only work for me, that’s what I mean
I remember my first drop in.. hit my head pretty hard. I was 27 years old at the time and the childhood feeling was amazing.
Must be friends with that LSD spider.
Why
I like this but I’m gonna downvote just because it’s the right thing to do
I agree and I think this is how they learned to protect from the monkey gang
At least three times a week
Nike it is
I’m lazy, how many kilograms?
Stop taking acid
Now I see
Can I favorite comments?
Agreed