-71 pts ยท February 6, 2018
"Zoomed in and everything"...."respectable looking".....judging a book by its cover....intellectually challenged
So true....
Graceful and elegant.....just as your choice of foul vocabulary..
You have no clue what you're talking about...Don't vote and stay away from politics.
You're a fukin idiot...
This "pandemic" will drop off dramatically after Trump wins another election. Media blowing this out of proportion. Trump 2020
I'd hit it
Well...better you destroyed us own butt rather someone else
Take dem panties off.....
Destined for greatness
Love the ass slap and then she says ohhhh
Watership Down.....
Yes and....yes
Dead mf right there....
TRUMP 2020!!!
I'd fuck me.......I'd fuck the shit out me
Start jacking off
A lil trunk in yo trunk
Com on.....somebody make this about race......
Barber chair
Me drinking beer
Meh...that's not strength...more balance than amything..
Thought for sure he was gonna get that ear
Those thighs
He's fucking that camel...
New found respect for possums...
And.........
Yea....those stair drawers wouldn't last a day at my house
I'll take two please
"Zoomed in and everything"...."respectable looking".....judging a book by its cover....intellectually challenged
So true....
Graceful and elegant.....just as your choice of foul vocabulary..
You have no clue what you're talking about...Don't vote and stay away from politics.
You're a fukin idiot...
This "pandemic" will drop off dramatically after Trump wins another election. Media blowing this out of proportion. Trump 2020
I'd hit it
Well...better you destroyed us own butt rather someone else
Take dem panties off.....
Destined for greatness
Love the ass slap and then she says ohhhh
Watership Down.....
Yes and....yes
Dead mf right there....
TRUMP 2020!!!
I'd fuck me.......I'd fuck the shit out me
Start jacking off
A lil trunk in yo trunk
Com on.....somebody make this about race......
Barber chair
Me drinking beer
Meh...that's not strength...more balance than amything..
Thought for sure he was gonna get that ear
Those thighs
He's fucking that camel...
New found respect for possums...
And.........
Yea....those stair drawers wouldn't last a day at my house
I'll take two please