4675 pts ยท October 15, 2013
I'm always open to PM's for any random people who want to talk
Is there an actual "that happened" story about that?
My third and fourth favorite pokemon? Don't hate.
Disagree with the poster? DOWNVOTE apparently
That's my exact car... color, year, and everything... this is disconcerting to me
You should specify "good writing." Better writing doesn't mean much when comparing to Two Broke Girls
Spec Ops the Line, The Last of Us, Shadow of the Colossus
Just yesterday thought I wanted to see this again but didn't feel like looking. I regret that I have but one upvote to give.
https://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/10979687_621138717986260_1904964206_n.jpg
They should really start considering taking the "un" out of their name.
Me upvoting this gif http://media.giphy.com/media/6PfMYkTXxpG2Q/giphy.gif
They're highly endangered. Almost impossible to find nowadays :(
Its discipline. He knows that dogs become cuter the longer you wait to pet them.
http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bill-hader-snl-portlandia-fred-armisen.jpg
This is true. If you mod an n64 to run at 1080p it has a higher resolution than a ps4 at 1080p. Source: I studied 1080p technology at MIT
Rare footage of post-taco-bell-breakfast
The worst 19 hours of your life
"Nah YOU sit fam" -Black Twitter
As a former barista, that is exactly what I would've done.
Before I look at the image, I predict that it is creed from Dunder Mifflin
Warning: "Bloody Mess" perk
Yes hello I would like to order one steampunk nightmare please
There are a lot of words other than segregated to use there...
I looked at your imgur name and said "There's now way ChickenWrangler means onion in Poland." I might need to go outside.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90sid2oQP1r3rdh2o1_1280.jpg
them and judge them based on their flaws then they are flamed for not appreciating "perfect gaming masterpieces." 2/2
No, its because if they give all of the remake games 10/10 they get accused of not actually reviewing them and if they actually review 1/2
If I contribute $501 will they NOT tell the world that I contributed to this?
Might wanna invest in one of these
I used to work at panera too. Worst company I have ever worked for by far.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/367/evilest.gif
Is there an actual "that happened" story about that?
My third and fourth favorite pokemon? Don't hate.
Disagree with the poster? DOWNVOTE apparently
That's my exact car... color, year, and everything... this is disconcerting to me
You should specify "good writing." Better writing doesn't mean much when comparing to Two Broke Girls
Spec Ops the Line, The Last of Us, Shadow of the Colossus
Just yesterday thought I wanted to see this again but didn't feel like looking. I regret that I have but one upvote to give.
https://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/10979687_621138717986260_1904964206_n.jpg
They should really start considering taking the "un" out of their name.
Me upvoting this gif http://media.giphy.com/media/6PfMYkTXxpG2Q/giphy.gif
They're highly endangered. Almost impossible to find nowadays :(
Its discipline. He knows that dogs become cuter the longer you wait to pet them.
http://images.amcnetworks.com/ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bill-hader-snl-portlandia-fred-armisen.jpg
This is true. If you mod an n64 to run at 1080p it has a higher resolution than a ps4 at 1080p. Source: I studied 1080p technology at MIT
Rare footage of post-taco-bell-breakfast
The worst 19 hours of your life
"Nah YOU sit fam" -Black Twitter
As a former barista, that is exactly what I would've done.
Before I look at the image, I predict that it is creed from Dunder Mifflin
Warning: "Bloody Mess" perk
Yes hello I would like to order one steampunk nightmare please
There are a lot of words other than segregated to use there...
I looked at your imgur name and said "There's now way ChickenWrangler means onion in Poland." I might need to go outside.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90sid2oQP1r3rdh2o1_1280.jpg
them and judge them based on their flaws then they are flamed for not appreciating "perfect gaming masterpieces." 2/2
No, its because if they give all of the remake games 10/10 they get accused of not actually reviewing them and if they actually review 1/2
If I contribute $501 will they NOT tell the world that I contributed to this?
Might wanna invest in one of these
I used to work at panera too. Worst company I have ever worked for by far.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/367/evilest.gif