460 pts · September 20, 2015
Wtf you are a liar 😳 it was 1 year ago max 🙄
Will do ?
It got to be named Zelensky
Are you not SOUposed do drop it while it's hot?
Ok hello from Sweden. Amazing band and sound I want moooore . Are you on Spotify? If not get going ?
That's the hardest part and the most important part.to let them go when it's time. Not when you want it to be time . I feel your loss
You got a weird looking dog ?
Some people are going to do it I ?
The same to you
God jul själv
Wow i love it
thanks really nice :-)
Thanks alot :-)
Gone. But somehow I just know that they want me to push thru the pain. Reach out if you want ?
Hello guy from Sweden here. Lost my dag 25y ago in my 20ich list my mom in a fire 8 years ago. Still haven't fully understand that they're
?
That's a good looking boxer ❤
Yes this time
Yes
That's really true?
Well thanks stranger?
O yes he is
I am so sorry ????????????
Yes my girlfriend don't want another boxer....????
The boxer always belongs (how the hell do you spell that) here
Wtf you are a liar 😳 it was 1 year ago max 🙄
Will do ?
It got to be named Zelensky
Are you not SOUposed do drop it while it's hot?
Ok hello from Sweden. Amazing band and sound I want moooore . Are you on Spotify? If not get going ?
That's the hardest part and the most important part.to let them go when it's time. Not when you want it to be time . I feel your loss
You got a weird looking dog ?
Some people are going to do it I ?
The same to you
God jul själv
Wow i love it
thanks really nice :-)
Thanks alot :-)
Gone. But somehow I just know that they want me to push thru the pain. Reach out if you want ?
Hello guy from Sweden here. Lost my dag 25y ago in my 20ich list my mom in a fire 8 years ago. Still haven't fully understand that they're
?
That's a good looking boxer ❤
Yes this time
Yes
That's really true?
Well thanks stranger?
O yes he is
I am so sorry ????????????
Yes my girlfriend don't want another boxer....????
The boxer always belongs (how the hell do you spell that) here