922 pts · May 8, 2014
.
Yup. Tired of people thinking that if in a random pair one is heavier but currently has fewer conditions it means weight doesn’t matter?
I’m in the uk, so the American system seems insane to me. It must take a lot of strength to deal with it all, so hats off to you. Keep going
I hope you’re ok. I’m sorry that you’re in this position
Love the sky behind st martin's
Lovey things to have :)
That’s good to know - thanks!
I’m in a big city, which puts pay to doing it from home
The astronomy part I've got down, it's the photography I'm new to, in general
Thanks. I've got a Nikon D3300 and a tripod, but just the 18-55 kit lens and a 50mm
I think this is an acceptable thing to brag about. How did you first get started with astrophotography? Always wanted to have a go
Same, so grateful it wasn’t needed though
Fair enough, I don’t think there’s a right or wrong decision in cases like this. I just don’t think I could have coped with surviving
I told my husband to pick the baby if it came to it. I’m not sure he would have at the time but I think he would do now
Sparkletits it is then
But does it offend you?
They’re brilliant. And so are you
That is not the best prize
I’m a type 1 diabetic with coeliac disease. Do I win?
Same, I get even worse if my husband suggests I might be angry because of my blood sugar. Poor man, he's usually right though
Keep going. I'm told it's worth it in the end
Might be time to let the zombies end it... #teamhuman
It's like 'outliers' in action
Nice explanation of the difference between bioluminescence and fluorescence
I think the pilot is still fighting for his life in hospital
I can imagine that was her actual thought process
And I get really annoyed if people don't immediately know what I mean by it
This! I've been getting my summer student to check all my buffer calculations under the pretence of teaching because I don't trust myself
As a pregnant woman, and a scientist, I have forgotten everything I ever knew
.
Yup. Tired of people thinking that if in a random pair one is heavier but currently has fewer conditions it means weight doesn’t matter?
I’m in the uk, so the American system seems insane to me. It must take a lot of strength to deal with it all, so hats off to you. Keep going
I hope you’re ok. I’m sorry that you’re in this position
Love the sky behind st martin's
Lovey things to have :)
That’s good to know - thanks!
I’m in a big city, which puts pay to doing it from home
The astronomy part I've got down, it's the photography I'm new to, in general
Thanks. I've got a Nikon D3300 and a tripod, but just the 18-55 kit lens and a 50mm
I think this is an acceptable thing to brag about. How did you first get started with astrophotography? Always wanted to have a go
Same, so grateful it wasn’t needed though
Fair enough, I don’t think there’s a right or wrong decision in cases like this. I just don’t think I could have coped with surviving
I told my husband to pick the baby if it came to it. I’m not sure he would have at the time but I think he would do now
Sparkletits it is then
But does it offend you?
They’re brilliant. And so are you
That is not the best prize
I’m a type 1 diabetic with coeliac disease. Do I win?
Same, I get even worse if my husband suggests I might be angry because of my blood sugar. Poor man, he's usually right though
Keep going. I'm told it's worth it in the end
Might be time to let the zombies end it... #teamhuman
It's like 'outliers' in action
Nice explanation of the difference between bioluminescence and fluorescence
I think the pilot is still fighting for his life in hospital
I can imagine that was her actual thought process
And I get really annoyed if people don't immediately know what I mean by it
This! I've been getting my summer student to check all my buffer calculations under the pretence of teaching because I don't trust myself
As a pregnant woman, and a scientist, I have forgotten everything I ever knew