1487 pts · May 22, 2016
hazard.
Brakes! Where we're going we won't need brakes.
Put it in your mouth
Grey aliens who told me, in a remote viewing session, that “We saw you blowing smoke into hyperspace.”
Tomater?
Fuck yea keep going
Best one yet.
Distant cousins?
Very nice work - I miss having a shop and tools, this inspires me though!
All coffees are the same...
Is that a property deed or similar?
Rad.
It's all wrong start over.
Thats like approx 100' maybe less - totally doable
Yes - fuck the haters you can kill them all.
I like this - I would like to see more. Fuck the haters.
Go go godzilla!
Very eye candy, but great high maintenance.
Ice cream?
Hey me too! *high five!*
What if OP is time traveling and not talking about eating the same body they are in. Eating past self would result diff than future self eat
NSFW
Hafa Adai! My dad was born there and I have too many cousins to count over there. Miss it. Only been once but it is amazing! Adventure on!
Brakes! Where we're going we won't need brakes.
Put it in your mouth
Grey aliens who told me, in a remote viewing session, that “We saw you blowing smoke into hyperspace.”
Tomater?
Fuck yea keep going
Best one yet.
Distant cousins?
Very nice work - I miss having a shop and tools, this inspires me though!
All coffees are the same...
Is that a property deed or similar?
Rad.
It's all wrong start over.
Thats like approx 100' maybe less - totally doable
Yes - fuck the haters you can kill them all.
I like this - I would like to see more. Fuck the haters.
Go go godzilla!
Very eye candy, but great high maintenance.
Ice cream?
Hey me too! *high five!*
What if OP is time traveling and not talking about eating the same body they are in. Eating past self would result diff than future self eat
NSFW
Hafa Adai! My dad was born there and I have too many cousins to count over there. Miss it. Only been once but it is amazing! Adventure on!