3231 pts ยท January 28, 2014
Being rad.
Front swaybar endlink was broken, and with soft springs it handled so bad at speeds lol
Yeah, I did, because you're wrong
Seems like you care since you responded ๐
The general public isn't aware of that; they just see the exterior and go GEE GOLLY THATS INTERESTING AND UNIQUE AND LIKE THOSE OLD VWS! GOOD ON THEM FOR MAKING A NEW THING!But it's not a new thing. It's the same thing in a wrapper pretending to be a new thing.
No, it's bullshit design that is misleadin the general public.
Fake design
This has 6 upvotes. I'm mainly posting stuff to share on forums.
It's the best image hosting place to share pics on forums, so....
There are 3 other cars to deal with... so.... idk, no?
The dream, bro. The dream. I watched Aspen Extreme in this thing last winter, my GF had never seen it lmao
Season passes are expensive, bro!
Too busy shredding sick pow to write one :P
Did they add jiggle physics?
Lol k bud
That's exactly the point. The urs6 avant has the same engine.
Google "Audi WRC History" and get back to me.
How's it working out for you? About to build something similar
That's fine, I'm an industrial designer so surfacing/details like this are my job. I'm not even sure if you'd ever notice what I see.
Only on coupes, not targas or cabs.
from far away, yes. But these were originally made as quick as possible to get functional aero. The surface/refinement is lacking
Both of these have independent suspension, not live axles. America was looking to the past in most ways, just chasing horsepower.
https://youtu.be/1f0VYzMINP4
Definitely need to fluff them up. But yeah, the trans and triple carbs are the reason I nabbed it. First video is up:
Great job
https://youtu.be/_PUTvEur00k
I had an 87 si. Did a whole series on YT with it.
lol, never heard it put that way, but yeah!
3g? with torsion bars?
You're massively discounting the ability of a car like this to avoid accidents in the first place.
Thank you! I agree. Corrados are up there for me too.
Front swaybar endlink was broken, and with soft springs it handled so bad at speeds lol
Yeah, I did, because you're wrong
Seems like you care since you responded ๐
The general public isn't aware of that; they just see the exterior and go GEE GOLLY THATS INTERESTING AND UNIQUE AND LIKE THOSE OLD VWS! GOOD ON THEM FOR MAKING A NEW THING!
But it's not a new thing. It's the same thing in a wrapper pretending to be a new thing.
No, it's bullshit design that is misleadin the general public.
Fake design
This has 6 upvotes. I'm mainly posting stuff to share on forums.
It's the best image hosting place to share pics on forums, so....
There are 3 other cars to deal with... so.... idk, no?
The dream, bro. The dream. I watched Aspen Extreme in this thing last winter, my GF had never seen it lmao
Season passes are expensive, bro!
Too busy shredding sick pow to write one :P
Did they add jiggle physics?
Lol k bud
That's exactly the point. The urs6 avant has the same engine.
Google "Audi WRC History" and get back to me.
How's it working out for you? About to build something similar
That's fine, I'm an industrial designer so surfacing/details like this are my job. I'm not even sure if you'd ever notice what I see.
Only on coupes, not targas or cabs.
from far away, yes. But these were originally made as quick as possible to get functional aero. The surface/refinement is lacking
Both of these have independent suspension, not live axles. America was looking to the past in most ways, just chasing horsepower.
https://youtu.be/1f0VYzMINP4
Definitely need to fluff them up. But yeah, the trans and triple carbs are the reason I nabbed it. First video is up:
Great job
https://youtu.be/_PUTvEur00k
I had an 87 si. Did a whole series on YT with it.
lol, never heard it put that way, but yeah!
3g? with torsion bars?
You're massively discounting the ability of a car like this to avoid accidents in the first place.
Thank you! I agree. Corrados are up there for me too.