345 pts · June 25, 2015
Only just check this site, sometimes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
.
"Yeah i just want a little bit off the top"
*Personnel, more appropriate
Is Bucket secretly taking these pictures?
Anyone else feel claustrophobic in sealed off waterslides?
@OP Thank you for exposing me to new artist, i always enjoy variety. PS I love Atmosphere
Texas....?
Its almost like the comparison between me and my siblings.
I did my best to keep from defacing the land, it was already drawn so i snapped a pic.
"Now, I have to go have an uncomfortable conversation with Eris about her ship" I loved that part lol
Yo!
I dont know what i expected clicking each link
Spanish Inquisition
Username relatively: ☆☆☆
How have i not seen this before.
Yeah it becomes a shitstorm out in public
Dot
Pretty sure you still wouldn't be able to get the stuck balls from the rafters.
Why is this so satisfying!
Same
I lol'ed. +1
Hey my AP Human Geo proffesor had these all over her room, i loved them.
A very effective way to traverse stairs; do a barrel roll, got it!
"Hello sir, do you have a moment to hear about our lord and avian savior?" -corvid probably
Underatted comment of the day. +1
Dad?
.
"Yeah i just want a little bit off the top"
*Personnel, more appropriate
Is Bucket secretly taking these pictures?
.
Anyone else feel claustrophobic in sealed off waterslides?
@OP Thank you for exposing me to new artist, i always enjoy variety. PS I love Atmosphere
.
Texas....?
Its almost like the comparison between me and my siblings.
I did my best to keep from defacing the land, it was already drawn so i snapped a pic.
"Now, I have to go have an uncomfortable conversation with Eris about her ship" I loved that part lol
Yo!
I dont know what i expected clicking each link
Spanish Inquisition
Username relatively: ☆☆☆
How have i not seen this before.
Yeah it becomes a shitstorm out in public
Dot
Dot
Pretty sure you still wouldn't be able to get the stuck balls from the rafters.
Why is this so satisfying!
Same
I lol'ed. +1
.
Hey my AP Human Geo proffesor had these all over her room, i loved them.
A very effective way to traverse stairs; do a barrel roll, got it!
"Hello sir, do you have a moment to hear about our lord and avian savior?" -corvid probably
Underatted comment of the day. +1
Dad?