280 pts ยท January 9, 2015
Image looks a little spotty
All things considered, those arms seem fairly restrained.
Seems big is bad.
God damn you Magic The Gathering!
Japanese people like Americans just fine.
She is very likly having sex with another dude as you read this
Never miss out on a chance to complain!!
Maybe it's just like his hobby ?
The phrasing on this just makes me laugh! Why is it but? These statements are absolutely non exclusive.
Over-sized??
Google exists
Spleen Queen
Nearly N'sync
0/10 impossible maze.
He didn't make it up on his *Malone
I want to pet the dog.... But like I can't you know? I can't pet the dog..
Was waiting for it to fall in the trash can hole.....
I love you
Okay
You obviously put a lot of effort in to what you are doing. Good on you sir/madam I hope you continue to express yourself with this skill
Good luck every getting even a foot of space to yourself !
This is a pretty crazy R/ Walmart post !
I think his guy has a type
Oh cool you spent the night playing Pokemon Go!
Look at Dem tits!
That looks fabulously yummy
Hey you k ow what? Fuck you marbles!
Abosolute mad lad
Ok
It
Image looks a little spotty
All things considered, those arms seem fairly restrained.
Seems big is bad.
God damn you Magic The Gathering!
Japanese people like Americans just fine.
She is very likly having sex with another dude as you read this
Never miss out on a chance to complain!!
Maybe it's just like his hobby ?
The phrasing on this just makes me laugh! Why is it but? These statements are absolutely non exclusive.
Over-sized??
Google exists
Spleen Queen
Nearly N'sync
0/10 impossible maze.
He didn't make it up on his *Malone
I want to pet the dog.... But like I can't you know? I can't pet the dog..
Was waiting for it to fall in the trash can hole.....
I love you
Okay
You obviously put a lot of effort in to what you are doing. Good on you sir/madam I hope you continue to express yourself with this skill
Good luck every getting even a foot of space to yourself !
This is a pretty crazy R/ Walmart post !
I think his guy has a type
Oh cool you spent the night playing Pokemon Go!
Look at Dem tits!
That looks fabulously yummy
Hey you k ow what? Fuck you marbles!
Abosolute mad lad
Ok
It