1676 pts ยท February 24, 2014
piss off
You shouldn't shame homeless people
Yeah. Like, who even believes evidence based claims backed by reputable science journal entries anyway?
I've seen this movie! GTFO the fuck out of there before it hatches and lays an egg in you!
Many reasons: all which have to do with the owner being an asshole, probably.
Can't wait for the movie! Hope it's better than the first one.
Don't tell me what to do
Like a glove.
It's OK to be a console gamer as long as you admit that PC is master race!
Right in the tooth! Honestly, this is why I come to Imgur.
Hey Imgur. These aren't descriptions of these books. These are lessons Neil thinks are best learned from these books.
The Bible threatens you with eternal damnation, Neil makes a suggestion, you equate the two??? You must be fucking trolling.
His name is Shovel Face
You'll never get it back
*chocolate chip multicultural ammunition
"This is socialism" - Every American, probably.
'bout time someone decided to take action!
I'm a guy and I am for equality, but I am not a feminist BECAUSE I'm for equality.
Ok, cool. What's a blinker? Is that like the piston or something?
"Men evolved from cucumbers" - the pope.
I don't know any of these people.
Life hack! If you're hungry, eat food!
I don't understand what's happening. Is this hockey?
NSFW; Not Safe For Watermelons.
How do you live such a meaningless life?
Thus doesn't make you a feminist, it makes you a rational human.
For those who don't know, a 'whip' is a dessert topping and 'whipping' refers to ingesting the dessert. Source: I know everything, probably.
How the hell does the words "I think" make someone sound not confident? I think it makes you sound more honest.
Why anyone would visit IGN is unknown to me.
Is this an infograph on why cultures are ridiculous?
It was probably too philosophical because Star Trek is about philosophy. That is lost in the new movies, sadly.
You shouldn't shame homeless people
Yeah. Like, who even believes evidence based claims backed by reputable science journal entries anyway?
I've seen this movie! GTFO the fuck out of there before it hatches and lays an egg in you!
Many reasons: all which have to do with the owner being an asshole, probably.
Can't wait for the movie! Hope it's better than the first one.
Don't tell me what to do
Like a glove.
It's OK to be a console gamer as long as you admit that PC is master race!
Right in the tooth! Honestly, this is why I come to Imgur.
Hey Imgur. These aren't descriptions of these books. These are lessons Neil thinks are best learned from these books.
The Bible threatens you with eternal damnation, Neil makes a suggestion, you equate the two??? You must be fucking trolling.
His name is Shovel Face
You'll never get it back
*chocolate chip multicultural ammunition
"This is socialism" - Every American, probably.
'bout time someone decided to take action!
I'm a guy and I am for equality, but I am not a feminist BECAUSE I'm for equality.
Ok, cool. What's a blinker? Is that like the piston or something?
"Men evolved from cucumbers" - the pope.
I don't know any of these people.
Life hack! If you're hungry, eat food!
I don't understand what's happening. Is this hockey?
NSFW; Not Safe For Watermelons.
How do you live such a meaningless life?
Thus doesn't make you a feminist, it makes you a rational human.
For those who don't know, a 'whip' is a dessert topping and 'whipping' refers to ingesting the dessert. Source: I know everything, probably.
How the hell does the words "I think" make someone sound not confident? I think it makes you sound more honest.
Why anyone would visit IGN is unknown to me.
Is this an infograph on why cultures are ridiculous?
It was probably too philosophical because Star Trek is about philosophy. That is lost in the new movies, sadly.