1340 pts ยท September 22, 2013
I am a cow. Quack.
It's been almost a year, and the most we have is that she has filed for an insanity plea. She's getting out of it, fam. It always happens.
The worst part is you damn good and well she won't get handed the right sentence.
"we believe the spider was a brown recluse" No belief needed, that's a brown recluse bite. That was gangrene and hit your nerves hard.
You guys are worried about planking, but whenever I squat my ass can't get back up?
The nuclear testing of Bikini Atoll.
Socially awkward gamers who live hermit lifestyles in dark bedro- I mean uhhhh not saying I live that way, of course not!
Swear to god if I ever saw my girlfriend wearing this in the bedroom, I'm taking her to the groomers
.....You mean like r/girls?
But depending on who you speak to, criticizing it is. (Though I will say those in drag pull off makeup better than most people)
"Your mom so heavy she bounces like a dog ball!" "My mom IS a dog ball, dude." "....Fuck, dude."
According to Buzzfeed writers, though, this would be somewhat transphobic.....riiiiight?
My soul.
Not with that attitude. An indie film with those balls?
"What's your job, bro?" "I pat boobs." "Bro."
You used the shitty camera on purpose, didn't you.
"This has to be a nightmare." "Morning, dad." "Wake me up inside."
Are you flirting with me good sir
OP's mom so dense, not even light escape her black hole.
I'm an idiot. Yeah, the right.
This is me. This is my life. Literally. Not even joking, this comic speaks to me from the heart.
The image on the left is the worst photoshop ever, we know she was wearing a thonglike undergarment...her voyeur shoots, on the other hand..
This movie was meant to make a statement politically, not to entertain. Well, they sure made a statement. They stated Sony wears a diaper
And the female cast and female team that made it doesn't really hurt it either, but it obviously was a big influence on the political end.
Don't get me wrong, it would have been a good movie, but Sony ate shit the second they started the filtering and raging towards the fans.
I'm cackling like a mad man right now. I saw this coming the second I saw the trailer and production team.
....Google lied.
Google said otherwise... http://www.justicestrategies.org/sites/default/files/images/NJ_SZ_arrests_by_race_0.JPG
Try uploading through the site itself.
Make sure it's not an older version or Optifine.
It's been almost a year, and the most we have is that she has filed for an insanity plea. She's getting out of it, fam. It always happens.
The worst part is you damn good and well she won't get handed the right sentence.
"we believe the spider was a brown recluse" No belief needed, that's a brown recluse bite. That was gangrene and hit your nerves hard.
You guys are worried about planking, but whenever I squat my ass can't get back up?
The nuclear testing of Bikini Atoll.
Socially awkward gamers who live hermit lifestyles in dark bedro- I mean uhhhh not saying I live that way, of course not!
Swear to god if I ever saw my girlfriend wearing this in the bedroom, I'm taking her to the groomers
.....You mean like r/girls?
But depending on who you speak to, criticizing it is. (Though I will say those in drag pull off makeup better than most people)
"Your mom so heavy she bounces like a dog ball!" "My mom IS a dog ball, dude." "....Fuck, dude."
According to Buzzfeed writers, though, this would be somewhat transphobic.....riiiiight?
My soul.
Not with that attitude. An indie film with those balls?
"What's your job, bro?" "I pat boobs." "Bro."
You used the shitty camera on purpose, didn't you.
"This has to be a nightmare." "Morning, dad." "Wake me up inside."
Are you flirting with me good sir
OP's mom so dense, not even light escape her black hole.
I'm an idiot. Yeah, the right.
This is me. This is my life. Literally. Not even joking, this comic speaks to me from the heart.
The image on the left is the worst photoshop ever, we know she was wearing a thonglike undergarment...her voyeur shoots, on the other hand..
This movie was meant to make a statement politically, not to entertain. Well, they sure made a statement. They stated Sony wears a diaper
And the female cast and female team that made it doesn't really hurt it either, but it obviously was a big influence on the political end.
Don't get me wrong, it would have been a good movie, but Sony ate shit the second they started the filtering and raging towards the fans.
I'm cackling like a mad man right now. I saw this coming the second I saw the trailer and production team.
....Google lied.
Google said otherwise... http://www.justicestrategies.org/sites/default/files/images/NJ_SZ_arrests_by_race_0.JPG
Try uploading through the site itself.
Make sure it's not an older version or Optifine.