257 pts · December 4, 2015
I quote this movie all the time. “Fromundah cheese!!”
“South Park!?… Do we own that!?” “Not yet sir!”
2/2) of the lore. Disney always changes the stories they acquire. Star Wars it seems was no exception.
It was bigger. I’ll agree with you there. But I’ll also say that it didn’t seem like most people got past the movies, or games in terms 1/2)
To be fair cosplayers would actually look like their characters.
May freyja watch over her and may she catch all the mice she could ever want in Folkvangr.
I really think Jim Henson would have loved Age of Resistance. It’s a shame he wasn’t here to see it, but I think his children did it well.
Great west?
I miss the hobbit menu Denny’s had for a while. Frodo’s pot roast was freakin amazing.
https://youtu.be/eUro03yX-1c
Better song.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
v
He is hilarious in Top Gear.
If you like weird improv podcasts check out “Hello from the Magic Tavern” momo is a mouse with human strength.
Question: does Momo have human strength? And have they ever been involved with a magic tavern?
And skipped lines.
Saw him and Ozzy back in 2008. He was great, Ozzy was good if he sat still. The second he started moving around he started breathing heavy.
And a snake, and a half-skeleton/girl.
Our ancestors were actually way more superstitious about demons and monsters then we are today.
They did that show dirty by not finishing it properly.
That looks like a Jim Henson puppet lol
Nice
Yes, at the temple in Uppsala. Every nine years they would sacrifice animals and men
Yeah, especially when it was time for sacrifices.
I’m a Norse reenactor and the only thing I really am not a fan of is the food. Some of it is great, but a lot does not look appetizing.
While I was working the ride. They kept jumping seats while the rocket was moving. So we had to keep stopping the ride.
I quote this movie all the time. “Fromundah cheese!!”
“South Park!?… Do we own that!?” “Not yet sir!”
2/2) of the lore. Disney always changes the stories they acquire. Star Wars it seems was no exception.
It was bigger. I’ll agree with you there. But I’ll also say that it didn’t seem like most people got past the movies, or games in terms 1/2)
To be fair cosplayers would actually look like their characters.
May freyja watch over her and may she catch all the mice she could ever want in Folkvangr.
I really think Jim Henson would have loved Age of Resistance. It’s a shame he wasn’t here to see it, but I think his children did it well.
Great west?
I miss the hobbit menu Denny’s had for a while. Frodo’s pot roast was freakin amazing.
https://youtu.be/eUro03yX-1c
Better song.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
He is hilarious in Top Gear.
If you like weird improv podcasts check out “Hello from the Magic Tavern” momo is a mouse with human strength.
Question: does Momo have human strength? And have they ever been involved with a magic tavern?
And skipped lines.
Saw him and Ozzy back in 2008. He was great, Ozzy was good if he sat still. The second he started moving around he started breathing heavy.
And a snake, and a half-skeleton/girl.
Our ancestors were actually way more superstitious about demons and monsters then we are today.
They did that show dirty by not finishing it properly.
That looks like a Jim Henson puppet lol
Nice
Yes, at the temple in Uppsala. Every nine years they would sacrifice animals and men
Yeah, especially when it was time for sacrifices.
I’m a Norse reenactor and the only thing I really am not a fan of is the food. Some of it is great, but a lot does not look appetizing.
While I was working the ride. They kept jumping seats while the rocket was moving. So we had to keep stopping the ride.