26255 pts ยท March 29, 2013
Welsh girl, Politics graduate, living in Bath. Country bumpkin, geek, fox fanatic and phobia of fish.
Composted manure - would have preferred raw but our poop hunt was unsuccessful ????
It's scary, isn't it? I remember trying to explain it to my Mum, who had never had to deal with anything similar in her own life.
I think it must be difficult for people who've never suffered from a mental health issue to comprehend how all-consuming it can be.
It's not always easy to ask for help, especially if you can't see a way out/feel like a burden.
Having been there, and come through it - there /will/ be better days <3
Dropping you a message
If you feel like you want to end your life, PLEASE call someone: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
That makes me so sad. There ARE good people out there who will listen to you.
Why couldn't you just take the dog over? Snuggles and tail wags!
The Sunday Times :)
I loved doing it! May do a couple more :D
I'm the gf :3 Hopefully the boyfriend will like it - but if not, it's yours!
Previously:
Haha, I bought it from a charity shop, so even if it goes horribly wrong (pleasegodno) then nothing lost except my pride ;)
Here's it a little more dry :)
Eh, he's in no rush. Haha!
Update: :D
Update:
No, I'm using acrylic paint for the decal, which will have a clear lacquer over the top once dry (what you can see are wet brush strokes)
Case was: cleaned, sanded, cleaned, grey primer, gold spray, 2nd gold spray, decal (ongoing) then will be lacquered.
No, I'm using acrylic paint for the decal, which will have a clear lacquer over the top once dry (what you can see are brush strokes)
Thank you! He's quite eclectic with his gaming, so I figure if I get a range, I can't go wrong!
Advice on what games to get appreciated. So far I just have Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
Seriously, any advice on which games to get to go with it is appreciated! I have Zelda: Ocarina Of Time so far.
Still feel squiffy when anyone says this! xD
DAMN IT. First time I've ever seen one of these with so few comments/likes and I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FUNNY TO SAY.
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/50-cent-picard-gif.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/b0df2a7a47bf748e252c009db12e5385/tumblr_inline_mps3gqudg21qz4rgp.jpg
http://eborg3.com/Facebook-Animations/People/an-BringItOn.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ttf.gif
Composted manure - would have preferred raw but our poop hunt was unsuccessful ????
It's scary, isn't it? I remember trying to explain it to my Mum, who had never had to deal with anything similar in her own life.
I think it must be difficult for people who've never suffered from a mental health issue to comprehend how all-consuming it can be.
It's not always easy to ask for help, especially if you can't see a way out/feel like a burden.
Having been there, and come through it - there /will/ be better days <3
Dropping you a message
If you feel like you want to end your life, PLEASE call someone: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
That makes me so sad. There ARE good people out there who will listen to you.
Why couldn't you just take the dog over? Snuggles and tail wags!
The Sunday Times :)
I loved doing it! May do a couple more :D
I'm the gf :3 Hopefully the boyfriend will like it - but if not, it's yours!
Previously:
Haha, I bought it from a charity shop, so even if it goes horribly wrong (pleasegodno) then nothing lost except my pride ;)
Eh, he's in no rush. Haha!
Update:
:D
Update:
No, I'm using acrylic paint for the decal, which will have a clear lacquer over the top once dry (what you can see are wet brush strokes)
Case was: cleaned, sanded, cleaned, grey primer, gold spray, 2nd gold spray, decal (ongoing) then will be lacquered.
No, I'm using acrylic paint for the decal, which will have a clear lacquer over the top once dry (what you can see are brush strokes)
Thank you! He's quite eclectic with his gaming, so I figure if I get a range, I can't go wrong!
Advice on what games to get appreciated. So far I just have Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
Seriously, any advice on which games to get to go with it is appreciated! I have Zelda: Ocarina Of Time so far.
Still feel squiffy when anyone says this! xD
DAMN IT. First time I've ever seen one of these with so few comments/likes and I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FUNNY TO SAY.
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/50-cent-picard-gif.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/b0df2a7a47bf748e252c009db12e5385/tumblr_inline_mps3gqudg21qz4rgp.jpg
http://eborg3.com/Facebook-Animations/People/an-BringItOn.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ttf.gif