1134 pts ยท January 28, 2012
I like Nintendo
Damn. I'm gonna delete my account and start new.
Yea. That's true.
Also he didn't think himself worthy to be crucified like his savior. He always told others to praise Christ, not himself.
Just turned 31 punk
Yea.
What about the angry white kid version? Harry Shooter.
I've always wanted an overly attached girlfriend. Most attach themselves to other dudes. Fuckin Karen!!!!!!
Fuckin cook some children in a stove while you're at it.
It's like a baby's arm holding an apple - some dude in a medieval movie
Kid seems to like it.
Would.....would we be ready?
Lost it at pantless Thunder goose.
I'm ready to take off on that that bern bus. Sanders 2016
I live in Tennessee, but I don't have to leave my house to see children's handprints everywhere. I'm a dad, not a murderer.
Rofl
Eyes were um closed and he was um in the moment? Yea that's it.
Repostism. You take something someone else worked on, and you get points for it.
Squeeeeeee!
You can't help it if you're .....bewitched.....
Doesn't smell good. Goes back to Walmart.
Best word ever.
What the? Is that? Who? Fuuuuuuck
Women hate it when I do that, to them, with my penis......
Fuck, dude. Good on ya
Dahling. Your 50megs are so paaaaallltry. Nuuuuuh
Yup
There are way too many times I get her and Katie perry mixed up.
30 sharp
Papaw
Damn. I'm gonna delete my account and start new.
Yea. That's true.
Also he didn't think himself worthy to be crucified like his savior. He always told others to praise Christ, not himself.
Just turned 31 punk
Yea.
What about the angry white kid version? Harry Shooter.
I've always wanted an overly attached girlfriend. Most attach themselves to other dudes. Fuckin Karen!!!!!!
Fuckin cook some children in a stove while you're at it.
It's like a baby's arm holding an apple - some dude in a medieval movie
Kid seems to like it.
Would.....would we be ready?
Lost it at pantless Thunder goose.
I'm ready to take off on that that bern bus. Sanders 2016
I live in Tennessee, but I don't have to leave my house to see children's handprints everywhere. I'm a dad, not a murderer.
Rofl
Eyes were um closed and he was um in the moment? Yea that's it.
Repostism. You take something someone else worked on, and you get points for it.
Squeeeeeee!
You can't help it if you're .....bewitched.....
Doesn't smell good. Goes back to Walmart.
Best word ever.
What the? Is that? Who? Fuuuuuuck
Women hate it when I do that, to them, with my penis......
Fuck, dude. Good on ya
Dahling. Your 50megs are so paaaaallltry. Nuuuuuh
Yup
There are way too many times I get her and Katie perry mixed up.
30 sharp
Papaw