3357 pts ยท November 10, 2012
I'm doing commissions now.
Thanks.
Neither can she.
Is porn?
HAHA!
Why is there an image of the Joker?
With it's mouths.
She's dead.
Heh.
Actually, it's okay. I find it funny.
, Get money.
So much over peanut butter.
No, it's pronounced "Jif".
I do both.
Exactly!
As long as you are happy. :D
I want to see you on FP. +1
I made the picture and the girl. She lives there.
I've noticed this. If I knew how to code I'd modify it so it could draw contort lines from the difference, rebuild on that and then repeat.
Thank you. I make it all the time.
Fuck the points. They don't mean shit. I made it for you and take it as such. It's yours.
Wrong post.
Guys...
Thank you for down voting. :)
thank mr skeltal
You'll get boned in the ass..... Butt really, he'll be sad.
It and you are cute.
You think that's bad? Do you? At leas you got conversation with out asking for it. That's a think I can only dream of... also, thanks. (1/2)
H:"Beef first because, if I cook chicken first I could fuck up and give everyone salmonella with both chicken and beef."
H:" I don't think you should ask here.... Also you're eating shit... really.... Or old uncoated M&M's... I guess thats the same..."
Thanks.
Neither can she.
Is porn?
HAHA!
Why is there an image of the Joker?
With it's mouths.
She's dead.
Heh.
Actually, it's okay. I find it funny.
, Get money.
So much over peanut butter.
No, it's pronounced "Jif".
I do both.
Exactly!
As long as you are happy. :D
I want to see you on FP. +1
I made the picture and the girl. She lives there.
I've noticed this. If I knew how to code I'd modify it so it could draw contort lines from the difference, rebuild on that and then repeat.
Thank you. I make it all the time.
Fuck the points. They don't mean shit. I made it for you and take it as such. It's yours.
Wrong post.
Guys...
Thank you for down voting. :)
thank mr skeltal
You'll get boned in the ass..... Butt really, he'll be sad.
It and you are cute.
You think that's bad? Do you? At leas you got conversation with out asking for it. That's a think I can only dream of... also, thanks. (1/2)
H:"Beef first because, if I cook chicken first I could fuck up and give everyone salmonella with both chicken and beef."
H:" I don't think you should ask here.... Also you're eating shit... really.... Or old uncoated M&M's... I guess thats the same..."