147 pts ยท June 3, 2015
Ah-Ah-Ah! Hooked on a feeling!
Two and a half men reference.
That lawyer is savage AF.
I can't stop this feeling!
I was looking for this comment! Thank you!
Right
You deserve much more upvotes!
Stop it!
That is beautiful! I want one or all of them!!
You da real mvp
Oh fuck, I'm dying lmao!!!
My knitty bag, my kitty boost!
Sonofvabitch! Lmao!
The manga is amazing, worth the read.
Glorious!!
You as well kind sir/madam. Have a good night from texas
Fantastic Mr.Fox
Too soon
Fuckin savage
Ex machina used this quote... Gives me chills when I hear it.
This is so great! I love you guys!
Savage AF
The more you know.
One of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life :,)
I'm dying of laughter at " now let's crack open that chest!" XD
Funfact: If you watch the original neon genesis evangelion,at the end of the show, you can actually do this to the Rei spinning in the back.
Lmao! ^ I spat my tea out. Glorious comment!
These books are simply amazing!
Happy international women's day!
.
Ah-Ah-Ah! Hooked on a feeling!
Two and a half men reference.
That lawyer is savage AF.
I can't stop this feeling!
I was looking for this comment! Thank you!
Right
You deserve much more upvotes!
Stop it!
That is beautiful! I want one or all of them!!
You da real mvp
Oh fuck, I'm dying lmao!!!
My knitty bag, my kitty boost!
Sonofvabitch! Lmao!
The manga is amazing, worth the read.
Glorious!!
You as well kind sir/madam. Have a good night from texas
Fantastic Mr.Fox
Too soon
Fuckin savage
Ex machina used this quote... Gives me chills when I hear it.
This is so great! I love you guys!
Savage AF
The more you know.
One of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life :,)
I'm dying of laughter at " now let's crack open that chest!" XD
Funfact: If you watch the original neon genesis evangelion,at the end of the show, you can actually do this to the Rei spinning in the back.
Lmao! ^ I spat my tea out. Glorious comment!
These books are simply amazing!
Happy international women's day!
.