Alunora

11537 pts ยท February 28, 2012


I'm an updoot skeleton. I aspire to be greater skeleton when I grow up. I've got two cats, a pup, and a mantid. But I love birds. Space is ridiculously intriguing and so is particle physics. Over The Garden Wall is definitely my favourite show. (Pottsville here I come, woot woot!)

Into the vault.

7 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Comic name: Alfie

7 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

The artist's name is Incase

7 years ago | Likes 26 Dislikes 0

It was referee to as The Great War

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Budgie balancing on a ball?

7 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I don't know what you're referring to, but it's beautiful.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That came to mind also and is the perfect form for the thought experiment

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Exactly what I thought! With evenly back-lit mirrors and a small camera in a corner, one could maybe observe.

9 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1

Another identical comment about another quality post from AbortedFetusNecrophiliac.

9 years ago | Likes 33 Dislikes 6

Probably.

9 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

I understood that Civ reference

9 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

Thank you for tagging the extra freckle guy!

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

9 years ago | Likes 50 Dislikes 0

Same.

9 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 2

No worries, it's the same where I am now. I just remember it back when I lived in Kentucky.

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

For a moment, I was also in disbelief, but then I vaguely remember once seeing fish tanks where they keeps guns and knives.

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ah, yes. That is a very good cover!

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Favourite band. Favourite song. You, earn an upvote!

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ah yes! I work in the paint industry and some concrete enamel spilled all over me a few days ago and I can't clean it off D:

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I want updates OP!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Whenever you by the booze, Loser. I need a best man afterall.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Tyrion and Gunther

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Scarab and Rinzler

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ezra and Anri

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ha! I just posted some pics of her compared to Alma Coin (Julianne Moore's character)

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Thank you for making me laugh until I peed. XD

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You're gorgeous! :D

12 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU TOUCH ME MY BODY IS AN EARQUAKE

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Me too...

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Oh my gosh me too!

13 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0