15138 pts ยท January 1, 2012
workaholic. mildly entertaining. short. me: http://imgur.com/a/RvZhIap
You look stunning!
MONGO IS APPALLED
Hello Sweet Panko! We love and appreciate such a Good Boy!
I do. But he mostly only hold still when he's snuggled up to me and it's a selfie. I just want to avoid upsetting the dry masses
Most of my pictures with him are considered selfie, and thats violates the law except on high holy days
My mom and her best friend we called "aunt" would yell "BEBE'S KIDS!"
Love you so very much. Papa Puckett has kind eyes and will forever be with us because of you. Thank you for sharing him with us. Hugs
If you and Cosmo are in the PNW, we'll plan a play date!
Giggity goo
Yes. I have multiple
#15 me, because I'm 4'10" and can't reach anything
I think of this scene more often than I should. And I love it
Do you have a tutorial of 12, the night scene?
I love you and your dumps. Take time for yourself and come back when you can
Yes. And I have it
Thank you for tagging the artist!
It looks like someone asked chatGPT to respond to wrote a rejection letter
I work in post anestheisa, and pediatric patients wake up swinging regardless. At least a horse would distract them. But a lot of adults wake up swinging as well, no matter the environment
I'm mad at myself for checking my volume and speakers
She really did an amazing job with that kid. And his reactions, while loud and unorthodox, were very well controlled
I was verbally, and almost physically attacked by a patient about 10 years ago because I reported him for wagging his d!ck at me. He came at me, full force, in the physical therapy gym, full of people. Yelling at me because I called him on his behavior. The ONLY THING that stopped him, was a male coworker who put himself between me and the angry patient. That patient did not receive any other reprimand. I was the one who was punished by being asked to reduce my hours so as not to upset him more
Lol. No. Home Health encourages staff to just be reassigned, or switch out with other staff. Reporting abuse on staff mostly goes un-reported. The hospitals are slightly better, because there's usually other people around as witnesses
Sadly, it's a MAJOR issue in health care as a whole. It's slightly better now that we can press charges, but people still act awful even when we are actively trying to help them, or even do basic procedures
Dinner looks amazing
Wow. He did better than my adult patients. I've gotten punched when drawing blood
Tell Harvey I love him and appreciate him
They had about 6 of them
They had about 6 bouncy houses
Some of us tried. One of my Drag friends went, but was told it was a "private event-too many threats". His response was "but isn't this a public park...?"
You look stunning!
MONGO IS APPALLED
Hello Sweet Panko! We love and appreciate such a Good Boy!
I do. But he mostly only hold still when he's snuggled up to me and it's a selfie. I just want to avoid upsetting the dry masses
Most of my pictures with him are considered selfie, and thats violates the law except on high holy days
My mom and her best friend we called "aunt" would yell "BEBE'S KIDS!"
Love you so very much. Papa Puckett has kind eyes and will forever be with us because of you. Thank you for sharing him with us. Hugs
If you and Cosmo are in the PNW, we'll plan a play date!
Giggity goo
Yes. I have multiple
#15 me, because I'm 4'10" and can't reach anything
I think of this scene more often than I should. And I love it
Do you have a tutorial of 12, the night scene?
I love you and your dumps. Take time for yourself and come back when you can
Yes. And I have it
Thank you for tagging the artist!
It looks like someone asked chatGPT to respond to wrote a rejection letter
I work in post anestheisa, and pediatric patients wake up swinging regardless. At least a horse would distract them. But a lot of adults wake up swinging as well, no matter the environment
I'm mad at myself for checking my volume and speakers
She really did an amazing job with that kid. And his reactions, while loud and unorthodox, were very well controlled
I was verbally, and almost physically attacked by a patient about 10 years ago because I reported him for wagging his d!ck at me. He came at me, full force, in the physical therapy gym, full of people. Yelling at me because I called him on his behavior. The ONLY THING that stopped him, was a male coworker who put himself between me and the angry patient. That patient did not receive any other reprimand. I was the one who was punished by being asked to reduce my hours so as not to upset him more
Lol. No. Home Health encourages staff to just be reassigned, or switch out with other staff. Reporting abuse on staff mostly goes un-reported. The hospitals are slightly better, because there's usually other people around as witnesses
Sadly, it's a MAJOR issue in health care as a whole. It's slightly better now that we can press charges, but people still act awful even when we are actively trying to help them, or even do basic procedures
Dinner looks amazing
Wow. He did better than my adult patients. I've gotten punched when drawing blood
Tell Harvey I love him and appreciate him
They had about 6 of them
They had about 6 bouncy houses
Some of us tried. One of my Drag friends went, but was told it was a "private event-too many threats". His response was "but isn't this a public park...?"