972 pts · March 21, 2015
Can we get subtitles...... kinda wanna know what they’re talking about.
1st picture couple doing it in the shower 4 floors from the top close to the left.
So can we eat it now?
.
I get it!
What a dick move!!
I will follow you for updates on prints!! :D
That last # got me
Glad I wasn't the only one
I'm an idiot for trying to turn up the sound... Oh god lol
$1.68
The first picture wasn't really disturbing..... *scrolls*.
Sauce me boss!!
What about Xmas?
Dude you have the LOZ heart battery bars too!!! Legitness
Whatever currency your country takes.....
This from a movie lol
It's like you knew blue was my favorite color!!!
Anyone else see a cat in #6? It looks a cat is looking back at the stars..... But he's a cloud... O.o
The tank on the left blew up the middle one flies out to the right of the camera it's my favorite, aiming to be a star one day.
I miss my little EP3 :c enjoy it
I like how it looks both ways when it leaves
Can we get subtitles...... kinda wanna know what they’re talking about.
1st picture couple doing it in the shower 4 floors from the top close to the left.
So can we eat it now?
.
I get it!
What a dick move!!
I will follow you for updates on prints!! :D
That last # got me
Glad I wasn't the only one
I'm an idiot for trying to turn up the sound... Oh god lol
$1.68
The first picture wasn't really disturbing..... *scrolls*.
Sauce me boss!!
What about Xmas?
Dude you have the LOZ heart battery bars too!!! Legitness
Whatever currency your country takes.....
This from a movie lol
It's like you knew blue was my favorite color!!!
Anyone else see a cat in #6? It looks a cat is looking back at the stars..... But he's a cloud... O.o
The tank on the left blew up the middle one flies out to the right of the camera it's my favorite, aiming to be a star one day.
I miss my little EP3 :c enjoy it
I like how it looks both ways when it leaves