4655 pts ยท February 10, 2017
"We make the memes and give it back to you... the people." Snapchat: andrewf1993
I'll help you find a girl but after I find one for myself first. I got dibs
Yep same for me except it was old lady's and bots. I guess an ad saying "come get a great BJ!" Is to good to be true ????
Everyone's fell for it at least once in their life haha
Post an ad on craigslist. Lots of kind genuine people there!
I helicopter after the shower to help the drying process... a strictly business helicopter
That's amazing lol I would never expect it but you are northern
It snowed there !? Wow it's late in the year
Eat healthier, lift and do cardio then it just takes consistency.
"Spread your cheeks and lift your sack"
When you try to Grrr but rawr instead
I was stationed over seas for the last 4 years and loved it. It's all about what you make of it. Home will always be there to visit.
I always eat my morning cereal on the drive to work.
Is this one of those hard wood trees?
Just talk to the sun and see what's up. It's only 520am and I'm already freezing at a crisp 19 degrees.
Yep suppose to start tomorrow from 10pm to like 8pm Tuesday. Help guard us from the snow
We can look at beach pictures all day but it's not avoiding the fact a nor'easter is probably hitting the east coast tomorrow night.
Well shit, I didn't get the invite. I would've came
Nj is 548k -_-
California defies the laws of nature
Yea it started out as a dusting they said then turned into a few inches.
They always say choke me harder then tap out right after. Making me the bedroom UFC champ!
You just got jammed!
It happens to the best of us.... Just have to move on, enjoy yourself and make the best of being newly single haha
Good excuse to lock myself indoors.
Holy snow, what part of NY is that? Northern I'm guessing?
Yea where I'm at in NJ it's hit or miss. Tuesday can either be around a foot of snow or all rain. We will see what happens
Ohhh I live next to Burlington NJ and was a little disappointed I didn't hear of this event haha but it's definitely to cold regardless
Which Burlington are you in if you don't mind me asking ? I didn't hear of any Mardi Gras event but it sounds interesting haha
Your ex bf sounds like a dick
Yea I'm pretty close to Burlington and it's definitely not a good day to be outside even though it seems somewhat sunny.
I'll help you find a girl but after I find one for myself first. I got dibs
Yep same for me except it was old lady's and bots. I guess an ad saying "come get a great BJ!" Is to good to be true ????
Everyone's fell for it at least once in their life haha
Post an ad on craigslist. Lots of kind genuine people there!
I helicopter after the shower to help the drying process... a strictly business helicopter
That's amazing lol I would never expect it but you are northern
It snowed there !? Wow it's late in the year
Eat healthier, lift and do cardio then it just takes consistency.
"Spread your cheeks and lift your sack"
When you try to Grrr but rawr instead
I was stationed over seas for the last 4 years and loved it. It's all about what you make of it. Home will always be there to visit.
I always eat my morning cereal on the drive to work.
Is this one of those hard wood trees?
Just talk to the sun and see what's up. It's only 520am and I'm already freezing at a crisp 19 degrees.
Yep suppose to start tomorrow from 10pm to like 8pm Tuesday. Help guard us from the snow
We can look at beach pictures all day but it's not avoiding the fact a nor'easter is probably hitting the east coast tomorrow night.
Well shit, I didn't get the invite. I would've came
Nj is 548k -_-
California defies the laws of nature
Yea it started out as a dusting they said then turned into a few inches.
They always say choke me harder then tap out right after. Making me the bedroom UFC champ!
You just got jammed!
It happens to the best of us.... Just have to move on, enjoy yourself and make the best of being newly single haha
Good excuse to lock myself indoors.
Holy snow, what part of NY is that? Northern I'm guessing?
Yea where I'm at in NJ it's hit or miss. Tuesday can either be around a foot of snow or all rain. We will see what happens
Ohhh I live next to Burlington NJ and was a little disappointed I didn't hear of this event haha but it's definitely to cold regardless
Which Burlington are you in if you don't mind me asking ? I didn't hear of any Mardi Gras event but it sounds interesting haha
Your ex bf sounds like a dick
Yea I'm pretty close to Burlington and it's definitely not a good day to be outside even though it seems somewhat sunny.