170 pts ยท August 19, 2014
/not funny irl /not funny on the internet
........ fuck
NEED DIS
I never sleep for lunch today and I came to sleep again.
moist af owL
why not put a photo of weights ?
make a joke about it, whether you post about it or not doesn't make it any less real than the next guy. (2)
some people deal with it through humour, it's not like they're sitting in this never trying to change anything at least they can (1)
that last one tho tysm
omg i luv nirvana
I CRY
THIS IS AN ONION, NO?
ORION
why is no one mentioning george of the fucking JUNGLE
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WHEN NO DICKBUTT CONSTELLATION BUT IN THE END OP DID NOT LET DOWN.
is the highlighter closed because it's gonna dry out
ONLY ZUUL
*waiting for frontpage edit OP*
Assistant TO the regional manager
COOL bus
I watched this just as the bass was about to drop, it made it a lot more exciting.
heyo vic student!
wait do we want the training wheels or the stopping
+.10 u mean
I wrote 17 then double checked to see if I wrote 27 ... almost got me op
batcat
congrats, u understand the intention of the scene
i feel u man. i dont have one either
I feel like I've met you on omegle
my weight
it was basically dresscreen hahahahahah
........ fuck
NEED DIS
I never sleep for lunch today and I came to sleep again.
moist af owL
why not put a photo of weights ?
make a joke about it, whether you post about it or not doesn't make it any less real than the next guy. (2)
some people deal with it through humour, it's not like they're sitting in this never trying to change anything at least they can (1)
that last one tho tysm
omg i luv nirvana
I CRY
THIS IS AN ONION, NO?
ORION
why is no one mentioning george of the fucking JUNGLE
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WHEN NO DICKBUTT CONSTELLATION BUT IN THE END OP DID NOT LET DOWN.
is the highlighter closed because it's gonna dry out
ONLY ZUUL
*waiting for frontpage edit OP*
Assistant TO the regional manager
COOL bus
I watched this just as the bass was about to drop, it made it a lot more exciting.
heyo vic student!
wait do we want the training wheels or the stopping
+.10 u mean
I wrote 17 then double checked to see if I wrote 27 ... almost got me op
batcat
congrats, u understand the intention of the scene
i feel u man. i dont have one either
I feel like I've met you on omegle
my weight
it was basically dresscreen hahahahahah