176 pts ยท August 21, 2015
Get this to the front page and I'll do absolutely nothing
.
Huh
Wtf
"Don't eat yellow snow."
Berdor the Black Crow.. makes me sound like I'm a bird "Birdor"
I got it as well
What platform is this game on?
Who you callin a pinhead?
"The cult room"
I never expected it!
C
Lots of images I haven't seen before! +1
Solid dump
Okay but has anyone noticed the Star Wars ornaments??
I'm sick and playing overwatch huh
There's a hot tub wire?
I thought she got a new bracelet
Back under the floor with you, I'm not ready for LNI yet
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500, Alex
It's too early for LNI
But I just got on the toilet
Aren't those the new Pokemon games?
How did this meme get started?
Why must you tamper with my emotions??
What's that from?
.
.
Huh
Wtf
.
.
"Don't eat yellow snow."
Berdor the Black Crow.. makes me sound like I'm a bird "Birdor"
I got it as well
What platform is this game on?
Who you callin a pinhead?
"The cult room"
I never expected it!
C
Lots of images I haven't seen before! +1
Solid dump
Okay but has anyone noticed the Star Wars ornaments??
I'm sick and playing overwatch huh
There's a hot tub wire?
I thought she got a new bracelet
Back under the floor with you, I'm not ready for LNI yet
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500, Alex
It's too early for LNI
But I just got on the toilet
Aren't those the new Pokemon games?
How did this meme get started?
Why must you tamper with my emotions??
What's that from?