443 pts ยท May 10, 2016
Lol, ya I've done the same on some. I haven't seen one in awhile and I decided to screen shot it.
Source?
So eager to give other people's rights away.
I paid for my in ccw, I'm just saying teachers that have it should be able to carry. I would never force a weapon on someone.
Good. We need multiple avenues of thought on how to handle those situations, including allowing teachers their constitutional rights. Fixed.
Love the collar on the ground, my lab does the same thing.
Only in America do people vote to have their rights taken away.
As many as the pearl clutchers are willing to give them.
In a society that swats people how do you determine reports about someones sanity?
So who do you blame when the laws on the books aren't enforced?
Burden is proof and what not.
Sure let's test that out what your name and address.
Sarcasem
So is living in a hotel 1000 miles from home.
More concerned about the shit bucket.
Exactly, it wasn't for the truck it was for the driver.
Sure worked out well for the Cubans didn't it.
Yes he did, he said as much.
Oh I'm very aware of where this is, many fond memories drunkenly stuffing my face at 2am. Not to many hippies mostly just snow flakes now.
If you watch the video in the lower left you can see him removing the containers.
For the reaction they went out trolling.
What are you willing to give up to me more "moderate"?
http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/the-australian-gun-ban-conceit/
It hasn't you should probably look at crime statics in places that did ban firearms.
Every damn time.
Just like woman of the year.
What?
I'm not saying I wasn't cold often wet and miserable at times.
I loved every minute of it, winter campaign is still one of my favorite activities.
Lol, ya I've done the same on some. I haven't seen one in awhile and I decided to screen shot it.
Source?
So eager to give other people's rights away.
I paid for my in ccw, I'm just saying teachers that have it should be able to carry. I would never force a weapon on someone.
Good. We need multiple avenues of thought on how to handle those situations, including allowing teachers their constitutional rights. Fixed.
Love the collar on the ground, my lab does the same thing.
Only in America do people vote to have their rights taken away.
As many as the pearl clutchers are willing to give them.
In a society that swats people how do you determine reports about someones sanity?
So who do you blame when the laws on the books aren't enforced?
Burden is proof and what not.
Sure let's test that out what your name and address.
Sarcasem
So is living in a hotel 1000 miles from home.
More concerned about the shit bucket.
Exactly, it wasn't for the truck it was for the driver.
Sure worked out well for the Cubans didn't it.
Yes he did, he said as much.
Oh I'm very aware of where this is, many fond memories drunkenly stuffing my face at 2am. Not to many hippies mostly just snow flakes now.
If you watch the video in the lower left you can see him removing the containers.
For the reaction they went out trolling.
What are you willing to give up to me more "moderate"?
http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/the-australian-gun-ban-conceit/
http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/03/the-australian-gun-ban-conceit/
It hasn't you should probably look at crime statics in places that did ban firearms.
Every damn time.
Just like woman of the year.
What?
I'm not saying I wasn't cold often wet and miserable at times.
I loved every minute of it, winter campaign is still one of my favorite activities.