Anjail

1123 pts ยท January 2, 2015


Miao.

I freakin love your nails (and omg those earrings are amazing, awesome job with everything ss!)

7 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 8

Toes crossed!

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Np! I really like them but if you do buy from there, the yellow women's xl tshirt runs small and the charcoal colors are super heavy thick

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Oh wow, that's so beautiful and magical! You did a really great job, and thanks for taking the pics

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Poor cat got booped too hard

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Can we see an evening/night pic? Your garden's gorgeous and I'd love to see it lit up!

9 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Lucky, I tried that with my parents multiple times and ended up getting a talk from my step dad asking if it's because he wasn't my real dad

9 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

It took me too long to realize that was her wig we were seeing thru her eyes and mouth

9 years ago | Likes 15 Dislikes 0

Turk agrees!

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

My sister can't even split a 2 bedroom apartment's rent with her ~$1 more than min wage here in the bay area

9 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Where's the pic with them inside?!

9 years ago | Likes 179 Dislikes 0

Tight butt farts

9 years ago | Likes 23 Dislikes 3

I can ride a bike with no handlebars

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

No matter how many times I see this gif it still make me laugh out loud

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I don't believe you, which Miyazaki movie is this actually from?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Tomcat Selleck*

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Totally looked at them... :(

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

We need a BTG of this one!

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yours is hypocritical, yea... but it didn't say that non-players are stupid, it said people who are judging those who are enjoying it are.

10 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 1

I'm going to use that, 'a little extra cuddle'...I love it!

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

This is one of my favorites so far, I loved all the trees and fruit as well, thank you for sharing! (Now no more driving and snapping pics)

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Magic or not, holy eye candy Batman!

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Let's get you out of that shell and take a pikachu

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Me too on the 20 year difference, is she a half sibling?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

About liking them and why, although my reasoning has nothing to do with their self esteem

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ragnar, Vikings... Sploosh.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I actually just had a conversation about this recently, yay for not being the only one

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

It's almost as if you didn't just read the post

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0