43 pts ยท April 21, 2016
I continually imagine the founders were joking, but the joke got out of hand before they realized some people took it seriously.
Best morning routine.
As a guy who studies it, FUNGUS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Also you missed Geastrum episcopale.
Same here. It is not like they penalize you for using something else if you need to, either, although it is rare that you need to.
"No worries" is an Australian thing? I HAVE BEEN AMERICA-ING WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME AND NOBODY TOLD ME?
Quick, meme it! Photoshop phrases and stuff onto his mug!
"DAY 22: They still think I'm one of them..."
That also reminded me to submit my time card for work! Thanks!
"You can't see me, I'm a plant!"
Even better when they ask you to download an app which is not available for your phone...
I respect your capacity to think and act on your own and commend you on your responsible choice!
It is positively depressing how many of these are major news websites, too.
And knowing is half the battle!
When you think in geological time, a few thousand years is actually a pretty short wait.
Oh come on you know we have lots of love for... ooohhh.
#8 - One dog: "The human pupper has food!" Other dogs: "FOOOOOOD!"
This Wakefield guy played a big part in it, read some of this if you are curious: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield
Fungi are not appreciated nearly enough, but can be so exquisitely beautiful! So tempted to post some of my pics...
This did not get too weird for me until the character charts. I always identified with these characters and never understood why...
Oh look it's "Not doing illegal things means you can't get arrested for doing them" guy.
You left before the picture was taken. Good move.
When you want to have your bathwater and drink it, too.
Between this and listening to cicada sounds the other day, I am REALLY missing summer now.
I once made a dog bark while playing Okami by having Amaterasu bark. If only that was when phones were also video recorders...
Any movie looks good when you are paid enough to say so!
"Don't worry, she'll hold together! Hear me, baby? Hold together..."
I am starting to see GIFs of crabs eating with surprising frequency. Is this becoming a thing? Tell me it is becoming a thing.
I call it "reading the title before I click on it."
I continually imagine the founders were joking, but the joke got out of hand before they realized some people took it seriously.
Best morning routine.
As a guy who studies it, FUNGUS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Also you missed Geastrum episcopale.
Same here. It is not like they penalize you for using something else if you need to, either, although it is rare that you need to.
"No worries" is an Australian thing? I HAVE BEEN AMERICA-ING WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME AND NOBODY TOLD ME?
Quick, meme it! Photoshop phrases and stuff onto his mug!
"DAY 22: They still think I'm one of them..."
That also reminded me to submit my time card for work! Thanks!
"You can't see me, I'm a plant!"
Even better when they ask you to download an app which is not available for your phone...
I respect your capacity to think and act on your own and commend you on your responsible choice!
It is positively depressing how many of these are major news websites, too.
And knowing is half the battle!
And knowing is half the battle!
When you think in geological time, a few thousand years is actually a pretty short wait.
Oh come on you know we have lots of love for... ooohhh.
#8 - One dog: "The human pupper has food!" Other dogs: "FOOOOOOD!"
This Wakefield guy played a big part in it, read some of this if you are curious: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield
Fungi are not appreciated nearly enough, but can be so exquisitely beautiful! So tempted to post some of my pics...
This did not get too weird for me until the character charts. I always identified with these characters and never understood why...
Oh look it's "Not doing illegal things means you can't get arrested for doing them" guy.
You left before the picture was taken. Good move.
When you want to have your bathwater and drink it, too.
Between this and listening to cicada sounds the other day, I am REALLY missing summer now.
I once made a dog bark while playing Okami by having Amaterasu bark. If only that was when phones were also video recorders...
Any movie looks good when you are paid enough to say so!
"Don't worry, she'll hold together! Hear me, baby? Hold together..."
I am starting to see GIFs of crabs eating with surprising frequency. Is this becoming a thing? Tell me it is becoming a thing.
I call it "reading the title before I click on it."