6842 pts ยท August 21, 2012
I know we have one at work, but it's for ladies to put their purses on because the floor is gross.
You're thinking Donna because Amy here is a companion of the Doctor. As is Donna, who is older, but also has red hair and lots of sass.
That's Nana from the kpop group Orange Caramel. She also does modeling. No not that kind.
Ayyyy. Nice to see the president eating healthy. Is that TWO Trillians I see? I'm in.
Paramore's music video "Now"
Wheezy Waiter.
I work in retail. We already have a Christmas tree up.
You can actually see some cool reaction time stuff through their videos. Its astounding how slow we really are.
Actually, no. He gets pelted with a piece of melon. He has a huge welt after lol. Poor Dan.
I've got a "used" dog myself. Best dog ever. Shelter animals can be the most loving.
Kimbra! Her voice is incredible.
Yes, she super overreacted and could have handled it way better but still. Just saying.
I wanna point out that being kissed when you don't want to be or by someone you don't want to kiss is a REALLY shitty feeling. Boy OR Girl.
If you can tell me how to correct it I'd be more than willing to listen. I don't mean to be rude but I don't believe there's a way.
Don't want to. I've never had a brain scan, but I HAVE had check-ups, hormones and all. It's less of a fear and more of a lack of interest.
About asexuals? It's people who don't experience sexual attraction. To put it simply. Feel free to ask more questions if you're curious.
Wow Imgur has a stick up its ass tonight. Hell yeah Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian are awesome! And by extension, so are you, Op. Party on.
Let's not forget the fact that you play as a human. A HUMAN who is somehow accepted into a SCHOOL FOR BIRDS. Now that's acceptance.
I quite like it but I know it's definitely not for everyone. It's just a slice of their lives together. Fun, but it can be boring to some.
Are you watching Roommate? I didn't used to like her much but now she's adorable.
Pretty sure I only know it from Jontron. I never watched Goosebumps as a kid. D:
His smile has the capability to turn people into mush. It's fabulous.
God damn that stupid bow. I love it.
Now, stick with me here, I'm JUST guessing....but I don't think this post is ACTUALLY about dresses. I could be wrong.
C...can I ask why? Not hating on you but I'm curious.
Noooooooo. Nooooooo. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD IDEA. D:< The song was good, the dance and video were awful. Why did you have to remind me.
You know, I'm tired of it too. Everyone has the right to be happy with their body, healthily. Skinny and curvy. I like salads and burgers.
My dog needs us to like rub his cheeks for him or he'll rub them on the carpet for an hour.
I just saw it in Target the other day. Must be like a "nostagia" thing they're doing. I live in New England though so idk if you'll get it.
Man that entire audience looks like they're re-evaluating their life choices.
I know we have one at work, but it's for ladies to put their purses on because the floor is gross.
You're thinking Donna because Amy here is a companion of the Doctor. As is Donna, who is older, but also has red hair and lots of sass.
That's Nana from the kpop group Orange Caramel. She also does modeling. No not that kind.
Ayyyy. Nice to see the president eating healthy. Is that TWO Trillians I see? I'm in.
Paramore's music video "Now"
Wheezy Waiter.
I work in retail. We already have a Christmas tree up.
You can actually see some cool reaction time stuff through their videos. Its astounding how slow we really are.
Actually, no. He gets pelted with a piece of melon. He has a huge welt after lol. Poor Dan.
I've got a "used" dog myself. Best dog ever. Shelter animals can be the most loving.
Kimbra! Her voice is incredible.
Yes, she super overreacted and could have handled it way better but still. Just saying.
I wanna point out that being kissed when you don't want to be or by someone you don't want to kiss is a REALLY shitty feeling. Boy OR Girl.
If you can tell me how to correct it I'd be more than willing to listen. I don't mean to be rude but I don't believe there's a way.
Don't want to. I've never had a brain scan, but I HAVE had check-ups, hormones and all. It's less of a fear and more of a lack of interest.
About asexuals? It's people who don't experience sexual attraction. To put it simply. Feel free to ask more questions if you're curious.
Wow Imgur has a stick up its ass tonight. Hell yeah Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian are awesome! And by extension, so are you, Op. Party on.
Let's not forget the fact that you play as a human. A HUMAN who is somehow accepted into a SCHOOL FOR BIRDS. Now that's acceptance.
I quite like it but I know it's definitely not for everyone. It's just a slice of their lives together. Fun, but it can be boring to some.
Are you watching Roommate? I didn't used to like her much but now she's adorable.
Pretty sure I only know it from Jontron. I never watched Goosebumps as a kid. D:
His smile has the capability to turn people into mush. It's fabulous.
God damn that stupid bow. I love it.
Now, stick with me here, I'm JUST guessing....but I don't think this post is ACTUALLY about dresses. I could be wrong.
C...can I ask why? Not hating on you but I'm curious.
Noooooooo. Nooooooo. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD IDEA. D:< The song was good, the dance and video were awful. Why did you have to remind me.
You know, I'm tired of it too. Everyone has the right to be happy with their body, healthily. Skinny and curvy. I like salads and burgers.
My dog needs us to like rub his cheeks for him or he'll rub them on the carpet for an hour.
I just saw it in Target the other day. Must be like a "nostagia" thing they're doing. I live in New England though so idk if you'll get it.
Man that entire audience looks like they're re-evaluating their life choices.