297 pts ยท August 3, 2014
Imagine if you fell in this.
Komodo Dragon is actually venomous (blood thinner) and funny reptiles cannot run and breathe at the same time.
I actually thought those were humans in suits
It also wasn't correcting
It was one letter
Well, you did know what I meant
Greckle
It's a greckle
That's not a crow, it's a greckle. Crows have black eyes and a different beak.
Oh forget about right or way, he has it by birthright. What a stupid train!
Needs more cowbell
Metal slug
How he cooks his victims.
My uncle is an shoulder surgeon, and you're wrong. He uses tweezers and a hot knife that looks like a metal rod. Look it up.
Just because one guy did that, doesn't mean it's practiced. He did it as a proof of concept. Micheal Mosley infected himself with hookworms
"i can make this straw disappear, but only if you take that lid off"
That's just camo pants
Don't...
I'm dead, the plate is on the back of the wood chair
You would know...
Life is pretty long-term
Lemmie shag
I think predators would have no idea what they're looking at.
Game of 'Bones'?
You can't just pet someone else's cat...
Yeah, I just hate stepping over these fuckers. They also clog the vacuum.
Obama probably made that.
Alcohol leeches plastic compounds, this is why they're (typically) sold in glass bottles.
They're not extremophiles, FYI.
Didn't she learn anything from Finding Nemo?
Imagine if you fell in this.
Komodo Dragon is actually venomous (blood thinner) and funny reptiles cannot run and breathe at the same time.
I actually thought those were humans in suits
It also wasn't correcting
It was one letter
Well, you did know what I meant
Greckle
It's a greckle
That's not a crow, it's a greckle. Crows have black eyes and a different beak.
Oh forget about right or way, he has it by birthright. What a stupid train!
Needs more cowbell
Metal slug
How he cooks his victims.
My uncle is an shoulder surgeon, and you're wrong. He uses tweezers and a hot knife that looks like a metal rod. Look it up.
Just because one guy did that, doesn't mean it's practiced. He did it as a proof of concept. Micheal Mosley infected himself with hookworms
"i can make this straw disappear, but only if you take that lid off"
That's just camo pants
Don't...
I'm dead, the plate is on the back of the wood chair
You would know...
Life is pretty long-term
Lemmie shag
I think predators would have no idea what they're looking at.
Game of 'Bones'?
You can't just pet someone else's cat...
Yeah, I just hate stepping over these fuckers. They also clog the vacuum.
Obama probably made that.
Alcohol leeches plastic compounds, this is why they're (typically) sold in glass bottles.
They're not extremophiles, FYI.
Didn't she learn anything from Finding Nemo?