5151 pts ยท January 28, 2014
I'm just here to lurk mostly
There are a few others in there though!
Jokes on him, he's on bathroom duty..
Looks like a very good boy!
Thank you for your feedback I'll keep that in mind :D
Our Lord and savior Waluigi of course
I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a casual show!
Congratulations OP! Ducks are adorable, take good care of your new babies :)
The second picture is Toby Flenderson from The Office (US), the boss/main character hates him for no real reason, just a hate-able face
So accurate!
Thanks you're pretty decent too :)
Classic
Man I can only imagine how pissed my teammates would be
Ouch
What an amazing pup:)
I'm sorry! if you need someone to talk to hmu
He's so excited!
Lmao!
If I fits I pollinates
If I had ovaries they'd be exploding...
It's a sad day for all the spooks of the world..
Paint me like one of your French karps
I must go, my people need me
Our government makes me sad
Awesome looking!
Do the lines you had them in symbolize anything specific like golfer/tournament?
I like to think that dickbutt was the real invention they were referring to
Did you just assume my gender?
Our government makes me so sad.
He looks like a Great boy!
This would be such a dilemma for me. It'd be so obnoxious but he (she?) Looks so innocent and cute!
There are a few others in there though!
Jokes on him, he's on bathroom duty..
Looks like a very good boy!
Thank you for your feedback I'll keep that in mind :D
Our Lord and savior Waluigi of course
I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a casual show!
Congratulations OP! Ducks are adorable, take good care of your new babies :)
The second picture is Toby Flenderson from The Office (US), the boss/main character hates him for no real reason, just a hate-able face
So accurate!
Thanks you're pretty decent too :)
Classic
Man I can only imagine how pissed my teammates would be
Ouch
What an amazing pup:)
I'm sorry! if you need someone to talk to hmu
He's so excited!
Lmao!
If I fits I pollinates
If I had ovaries they'd be exploding...
It's a sad day for all the spooks of the world..
Paint me like one of your French karps
I must go, my people need me
Our government makes me sad
Awesome looking!
Do the lines you had them in symbolize anything specific like golfer/tournament?
I like to think that dickbutt was the real invention they were referring to
Did you just assume my gender?
Our government makes me so sad.
He looks like a Great boy!
This would be such a dilemma for me. It'd be so obnoxious but he (she?) Looks so innocent and cute!