129 pts ยท October 21, 2013
Approaching 2000 on Civ V
According to jurassic park they can reach 35 mph in the open.
Sanders 2016
When you remember you left the oven on.
I'm gonna go out and buy a few sponges, I'll le t you guys know.
Reflectors?
I didn't know Jared Leto could skate.
Soooo Richard Simmons is gay?
Looks like he is trying hid best at break dancing.
"Awww, what's his name?"
Bluffed him ftw
Player 2 enters the game.
So whose moving with me to the tree house?
First world problems.
Dat trot
Thank you
The eggxecutive office is gonna have some questions for these guy.
"Alright guys, you got this. Just remember to swing your legs."
NBSteve writing about the ring he brought for his husband, cute.
A lot of people sure do cry a lot on imgur anymore.
That's probably why she is so depressed.
If this hits a person is the main passenger liable?
Welcome to Fhloston Paradise
To match the hulk unlimited strength you need unlimited power for each limb.
Same
That moment when he realizes he is fabulous.
I was thinking that right before I read this comment lol.
Sometimes you just gotta play it cool.
I've seen this posted s dozen times and each time the top comment is someone pointing out the "credible sources"
Finally, a website to help me understand jazz.
Approaching 2000 on Civ V
According to jurassic park they can reach 35 mph in the open.
Sanders 2016
When you remember you left the oven on.
I'm gonna go out and buy a few sponges, I'll le t you guys know.
Reflectors?
I didn't know Jared Leto could skate.
Soooo Richard Simmons is gay?
Looks like he is trying hid best at break dancing.
"Awww, what's his name?"
Bluffed him ftw
Player 2 enters the game.
So whose moving with me to the tree house?
First world problems.
Dat trot
Thank you
The eggxecutive office is gonna have some questions for these guy.
"Alright guys, you got this. Just remember to swing your legs."
NBSteve writing about the ring he brought for his husband, cute.
A lot of people sure do cry a lot on imgur anymore.
That's probably why she is so depressed.
If this hits a person is the main passenger liable?
Welcome to Fhloston Paradise
To match the hulk unlimited strength you need unlimited power for each limb.
Same
That moment when he realizes he is fabulous.
I was thinking that right before I read this comment lol.
Sometimes you just gotta play it cool.
I've seen this posted s dozen times and each time the top comment is someone pointing out the "credible sources"
Finally, a website to help me understand jazz.