598 pts ยท October 4, 2011
Everyone in the fucking world. Watched fourty grown-ass combat soldiers freaking out about a mama wolf spider once. Girl screams everywhere.
I didn't see them forcing boys to stay in the home and shooting young men for seeking an education, or stoning them for uncovered heads.
...boyo, I don't need wikipedia. Check the user name. Afghanistan is a collection of tribes, not a nation in any real sense of the word.
Upvoted. Fuck 'em.
You know, this always bothered me. There were oil wells in the last Iraqi base I was stationed at. You know who owned them? China.
Being that she goes to a school we built and reads books we pay for, yes. That's what we've been fighting for.
hooah.
You don't. He didn't. Use google.
It's a mastebatory "Oh, I'm a rebul, fuck 'merica" post. You can hear the fapping from over here.
... they use the Kalishnakov almost exclusively. That'll be an Eastern European or Chinese made weapon. Mind slavery indeed...
Yes.
I'm not, and I don't, but it does.
Yeah buddy. That's the worst part of working with local forces. The bastards won't stand and fight for their own country.
That depends entirely on the faith of your parents. I do not share either of my parents' faiths. They have yet to stone or shoot me for it.
Well put, sir.
Explain this to all the people saying we don't belong over there. My first tour, I stood guard at the point where women could first vote.
No, fuck the president. He did NOTHING. This girl is a HERO.
*cough* theRomanCatholicChurchwastheonlybastionofknowledgeinthedarkages *cough*
Rubbish. Some few parts of Afghanistan had education. To say "The Government" implies a national unity which does not exist.
Indeed.
Go over there and start kicking people in the balls. Or, you know, become politically active and fight the extreemism coming from the pulpit
Ah. Well there we go. Call me when you've actually had to sacrifice something in your life. Peace out.
except that breastplate directs all blows to the heart and will crack as soon as she falls on it. Or break a rib.
Man, all these freakout gifs are cracking me up. Need more of this kind of thing.
Here, take mine!
Eat more bacon
They're all trying to kill him.
Dude.
So, what is your job?
And it doesn't get any better. Modern body armour is a biatch.
Everyone in the fucking world. Watched fourty grown-ass combat soldiers freaking out about a mama wolf spider once. Girl screams everywhere.
I didn't see them forcing boys to stay in the home and shooting young men for seeking an education, or stoning them for uncovered heads.
...boyo, I don't need wikipedia. Check the user name. Afghanistan is a collection of tribes, not a nation in any real sense of the word.
Upvoted. Fuck 'em.
You know, this always bothered me. There were oil wells in the last Iraqi base I was stationed at. You know who owned them? China.
Being that she goes to a school we built and reads books we pay for, yes. That's what we've been fighting for.
hooah.
You don't. He didn't. Use google.
It's a mastebatory "Oh, I'm a rebul, fuck 'merica" post. You can hear the fapping from over here.
... they use the Kalishnakov almost exclusively. That'll be an Eastern European or Chinese made weapon. Mind slavery indeed...
Yes.
I'm not, and I don't, but it does.
Yeah buddy. That's the worst part of working with local forces. The bastards won't stand and fight for their own country.
That depends entirely on the faith of your parents. I do not share either of my parents' faiths. They have yet to stone or shoot me for it.
Well put, sir.
Explain this to all the people saying we don't belong over there. My first tour, I stood guard at the point where women could first vote.
No, fuck the president. He did NOTHING. This girl is a HERO.
*cough* theRomanCatholicChurchwastheonlybastionofknowledgeinthedarkages *cough*
Rubbish. Some few parts of Afghanistan had education. To say "The Government" implies a national unity which does not exist.
Indeed.
Go over there and start kicking people in the balls. Or, you know, become politically active and fight the extreemism coming from the pulpit
Ah. Well there we go. Call me when you've actually had to sacrifice something in your life. Peace out.
except that breastplate directs all blows to the heart and will crack as soon as she falls on it. Or break a rib.
Man, all these freakout gifs are cracking me up. Need more of this kind of thing.
Here, take mine!
Eat more bacon
They're all trying to kill him.
Dude.
So, what is your job?
And it doesn't get any better. Modern body armour is a biatch.