312 pts ยท August 16, 2013
College student who runs away from his responsibilities by browsing imgur.
one piece treasure cruise
I seriously thought that was his name and didn't want to lie to the professor.
i still hold on to my belief that this would be one of the best animes ever if it ended after the first season.
On average a person with a degree and more education would make more. I would assume that your case is an outlier.
how this is filmed trips me out even more. where is the camera??
a moment of silence for these heinous tragedies
best. family. portrait. ever.
by counting the drinks, there gonna be 3 people trying to devour this? nooo way
somebody make this but with the white lines on the side!
mlem
I go to a bar in Bloomington Indiana and this is their logo. It took me a while to realize that it was a thing before the bar.
Kinda reminds me of the new arc of Sword Art Online. I wish you the best of luck.
I'm gonna wager a guess and say that he didn't say this.
Darude sandstorm
I can smell the pencil shavings
ive always wanted these but my parents were always Chinese.
seriously, one of her thighs looks like its bigger than her waist. I only thought that was possible in video games, Chung-Li
i luv meth and fettamine
Unfortunately I do now smell them, here is your upvote OP.
things will get better
incepetion irl
warch
i spent too long trying to count all of them.
one piece treasure cruise
I seriously thought that was his name and didn't want to lie to the professor.
i still hold on to my belief that this would be one of the best animes ever if it ended after the first season.
On average a person with a degree and more education would make more. I would assume that your case is an outlier.
how this is filmed trips me out even more. where is the camera??
a moment of silence for these heinous tragedies
best. family. portrait. ever.
by counting the drinks, there gonna be 3 people trying to devour this? nooo way
somebody make this but with the white lines on the side!
mlem
I go to a bar in Bloomington Indiana and this is their logo. It took me a while to realize that it was a thing before the bar.
Kinda reminds me of the new arc of Sword Art Online. I wish you the best of luck.
I'm gonna wager a guess and say that he didn't say this.
Darude sandstorm
Darude sandstorm
Darude sandstorm
Darude sandstorm
Darude sandstorm
Darude sandstorm
I can smell the pencil shavings
ive always wanted these but my parents were always Chinese.
seriously, one of her thighs looks like its bigger than her waist. I only thought that was possible in video games, Chung-Li
i luv meth and fettamine
Unfortunately I do now smell them, here is your upvote OP.
things will get better
incepetion irl
warch
i spent too long trying to count all of them.