16 pts ยท September 23, 2013
Time to raise that number
I like to think so.
Where is this from? I wanna see more.
Why not just use a drill to get through the lock? Plus, why the fuck you trust random people with that shit.
I myself just turned 24, so happy also confused birthday.
Not sure if this is a *pics or didn't happen* moment, or a *please don't* moment.
4chan explaining what he did to you, or just send me the number. I can mess with him. And for legal reasons, save all contact with him. 2/2
Time to raise that number
I like to think so.
Where is this from? I wanna see more.
Why not just use a drill to get through the lock? Plus, why the fuck you trust random people with that shit.
I myself just turned 24, so happy also confused birthday.
Not sure if this is a *pics or didn't happen* moment, or a *please don't* moment.
4chan explaining what he did to you, or just send me the number. I can mess with him. And for legal reasons, save all contact with him. 2/2