245 pts ยท January 15, 2016
Is this still in development? I love it, and use it with little ones myself.
Omg. Yes I do.
I didn't realize selling shoelaces was so dangerous.
Yeet him to the Front Page, or Sarah's going to laugh at him!
three things: a credit card number, the expiration month and year, and the three digits on the back; but you've got to hurry! (cont)
Attention all imgurians: 26 year old boomer is getting dabbed on by his zoomer cousin, and he needs your help! Now he's gonna need (cont)
Is this not just a gum commercial?
Mom, please stop ruining my memes.
If only us mobile users could view gifs with motion
Imgur
You can get anything for the right price.
I remembered this when I was trying to research something recently, and the article was from 1975. Sooo... Like... Uhh...
"Fucked a lot of mothers for that title."
Where are these NOT in men's restrooms? Uganda?
Also 32, and idk the reference.
Whatever, man, I'm doing it. Whatever it is.
It's the History Channel, not the Accuracy Channel.
Easy there... No one said to hurt the dog. You only need to bury it.
You're looking on imgur? You're using the internet completely wrong.
2014? Thanks, Obama.
I don't think that meme means what you think it means
Inhaling for 5 seconds, then exhaling for 7 seconds instantly tells your limbic system to call off fight-or-flight mode
Lucky this video was being taken when he did that.
Ocelot
Pawsy
Hey
Is not doggo
#5 was tweeted from the future
Huh.... Yeah, I want to know this too, now.
Is this still in development? I love it, and use it with little ones myself.
Omg. Yes I do.
I didn't realize selling shoelaces was so dangerous.
Yeet him to the Front Page, or Sarah's going to laugh at him!
three things: a credit card number, the expiration month and year, and the three digits on the back; but you've got to hurry! (cont)
Attention all imgurians: 26 year old boomer is getting dabbed on by his zoomer cousin, and he needs your help! Now he's gonna need (cont)
Is this not just a gum commercial?
Mom, please stop ruining my memes.
If only us mobile users could view gifs with motion
Imgur
You can get anything for the right price.
I remembered this when I was trying to research something recently, and the article was from 1975. Sooo... Like... Uhh...
"Fucked a lot of mothers for that title."
Where are these NOT in men's restrooms? Uganda?
Also 32, and idk the reference.
Whatever, man, I'm doing it. Whatever it is.
It's the History Channel, not the Accuracy Channel.
Easy there... No one said to hurt the dog. You only need to bury it.
You're looking on imgur? You're using the internet completely wrong.
2014? Thanks, Obama.
I don't think that meme means what you think it means
Inhaling for 5 seconds, then exhaling for 7 seconds instantly tells your limbic system to call off fight-or-flight mode
Lucky this video was being taken when he did that.
Ocelot
Pawsy
Hey
Is not doggo
#5 was tweeted from the future
Huh.... Yeah, I want to know this too, now.