2763 pts · July 26, 2013
#4 "I sharpened my claws on the air mattress and poked holes to let the air out, it was fun!"
That's the third most speciesist thing I've ever heard.
100% - two characters die in the first 10 min because the floor eats them.
I don't want to be married to you anymore.
Beautiful customization of Machinen Krieger 44 Type ❤️
I enjoy that a couple of the people just die within the first 8 min because.. the floor eats them.
I would love this one with sound. 😁
That had better not be going in to the FD. You'll make the rotary gods cry.
They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
Pihole, or AdGuard. I run a container on my NAS with AdGaurd.
That's a Subaru not a Honda.
Create an adguard DNS host. Block all the ads, tracking, etc... Use an encrypted VPN.
Is best favourite animal - the plapitypuss!
I literally just dug a set up from my parents basement an hour ago.
It's actually an ad for canned tuna.
1 - NSX (1st gen) 2 - R33? (maybe)3 - MR2 (2nd gen)4 - Mk4 Supra5 - unknown6 - Evo 8 /9? 7 - 180SX / 240SX Zenki (RPS13) 8 - unknown 9 - S2000? 10 - RX-7 (R1 / Touring - pre '95)11 - R3412 - 300ZX (Z32)
It was a re-skin of doki doki panic that was on the Famicom disk system.
I enjoy how two of the original characters 'mysteriously' die in the first 20min because the floor ate them and no one seemed to really notice.
Very well done! Saved as inspiration for next year!
Is best favorite animal, the plapitypuss!
Those of us that live in Toronto tend to avoid Y&D square if possible. It can get a bit weird.
Uhm.. Buckaroo Banzai?
A series of unfortunate events.
Replace the banana with Whitworth. (BSW)
I actually have an external scsi MO drive but no disks.
I inherited about 30 of these sets from my father. Haven't had a chance to play with them yet.
Actual solution - you need to place a diode on the excitement wire of the alternator. It is a common problem with some gm alternators.
You scream, I scream, the police show up, it's awkward.
#4 "I sharpened my claws on the air mattress and poked holes to let the air out, it was fun!"
That's the third most speciesist thing I've ever heard.
100% - two characters die in the first 10 min because the floor eats them.
I don't want to be married to you anymore.
Beautiful customization of Machinen Krieger 44 Type ❤️
I enjoy that a couple of the people just die within the first 8 min because.. the floor eats them.
I would love this one with sound. 😁
That had better not be going in to the FD. You'll make the rotary gods cry.
They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
Pihole, or AdGuard. I run a container on my NAS with AdGaurd.
That's a Subaru not a Honda.
Create an adguard DNS host. Block all the ads, tracking, etc... Use an encrypted VPN.
Is best favourite animal - the plapitypuss!
I literally just dug a set up from my parents basement an hour ago.
It's actually an ad for canned tuna.
1 - NSX (1st gen)
2 - R33? (maybe)
3 - MR2 (2nd gen)
4 - Mk4 Supra
5 - unknown
6 - Evo 8 /9?
7 - 180SX / 240SX Zenki (RPS13)
8 - unknown
9 - S2000?
10 - RX-7 (R1 / Touring - pre '95)
11 - R34
12 - 300ZX (Z32)
It was a re-skin of doki doki panic that was on the Famicom disk system.
I enjoy how two of the original characters 'mysteriously' die in the first 20min because the floor ate them and no one seemed to really notice.
Very well done! Saved as inspiration for next year!
Is best favorite animal, the plapitypuss!
Those of us that live in Toronto tend to avoid Y&D square if possible. It can get a bit weird.
Uhm.. Buckaroo Banzai?
A series of unfortunate events.
Replace the banana with Whitworth. (BSW)
I actually have an external scsi MO drive but no disks.
I inherited about 30 of these sets from my father. Haven't had a chance to play with them yet.
Actual solution - you need to place a diode on the excitement wire of the alternator. It is a common problem with some gm alternators.
You scream, I scream, the police show up, it's awkward.