322 pts ยท November 23, 2012
The younger generation blamed the older generation for everything that had happened. This is shown in Fassbinder's films. (2/2)
+1 for Doctor Who
Soon.
I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
I wish you the best!
It makes her look like alfalfa.
I know right! hahaha
But I am the ALPHA TEMPTRESS
Will definitely be there! See you Fri.
In German, to "have a bird" is a metaphor for being a screw loose
I don't care what it is! If it looks like a spider, it gon die like a spider
Just go to walmart. They have toblerone. But yes. Send over milka.
I'm intrigued, what is this from?
I would watch this
What! It's a GIF!!
This guy
This is what I did to your post
that a Lannister always repays his debts?
Ich moechte Saft!
That escalated quickly
so true
I would play this game every day
Never cried laughing so hard
I've seen this before
When Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth are dancing around the fire and Jack trips over a branch
I helped make these! Delicious!
The resemblance is uncanny
I.... can't.... I just can't.
The younger generation blamed the older generation for everything that had happened. This is shown in Fassbinder's films. (2/2)
+1 for Doctor Who
Soon.
I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
I wish you the best!
It makes her look like alfalfa.
I know right! hahaha
But I am the ALPHA TEMPTRESS
Will definitely be there! See you Fri.
In German, to "have a bird" is a metaphor for being a screw loose
I don't care what it is! If it looks like a spider, it gon die like a spider
Just go to walmart. They have toblerone. But yes. Send over milka.
I'm intrigued, what is this from?
I would watch this
What! It's a GIF!!
This guy
This is what I did to your post
that a Lannister always repays his debts?
Ich moechte Saft!
That escalated quickly
so true
I would play this game every day
Never cried laughing so hard
I've seen this before
When Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth are dancing around the fire and Jack trips over a branch
I helped make these! Delicious!
The resemblance is uncanny
I.... can't.... I just can't.