24 pts ยท September 15, 2017
Thank you I'm trying to find a place to repair the paint since its peeling in some places. I would like to keep this color if possible.
Mine was left in the sun by the previous owner so the seals on the driver and passenger windows leaks a bit so I do need to replace them.
Yeah I've had no problems with it so I plan to keep it that way. I bought it at 102,000 miles and I'm now at 110,000. Very proud of it.
I really love these cars got mine about 5 months ago. Its a bone stock 1995 model naturally aspirated.
Thank you I'm trying to find a place to repair the paint since its peeling in some places. I would like to keep this color if possible.
Mine was left in the sun by the previous owner so the seals on the driver and passenger windows leaks a bit so I do need to replace them.
Yeah I've had no problems with it so I plan to keep it that way. I bought it at 102,000 miles and I'm now at 110,000. Very proud of it.
I really love these cars got mine about 5 months ago. Its a bone stock 1995 model naturally aspirated.