1478 pts ยท March 14, 2012
Maybe it was one pen...remember those awfully uncomfortable big pens with tbe multiple inks inside?
Is no one perturbed by the "games...are -9000 scary" phrase here? Minus 9000 what? Ugh, I feel old.
Wait, are other people watching that show too? I love it. Also, I'm a girl even though my username indicates otherwise. So, I'm not a creep.
Wait, you're really an imgurian? You're so pretty though?
Can someone do a face swap with the human Samuel L Jackson??
My favorite scene: FBI finds George Michael's Star Wars video and thinks it's a terrorist training video. HILARIOUS.
Actually guys, lycopene is better released in cooked tomatoes! The heat activates it.
They are useful for picking locks. Also, they double as roach clips. Because drugs.
Same thing happened to me. Sort of. Except I puked on my mac.
Personally, I think the bike should be a segway.
@cagg, @caggsgirl: we miss cagg! Come back!
While this look delicious, I feel like it belongs on Pinterest. Or TasteSpotting - that website is actually crack.
guys, it gets better! not only can you play this thing, but you can record and play it back to you!
@PickleWeasel88, I know, it's thoroughly upsetting. So... Um..ASL?
Maybe it was one pen...remember those awfully uncomfortable big pens with tbe multiple inks inside?
Is no one perturbed by the "games...are -9000 scary" phrase here? Minus 9000 what? Ugh, I feel old.
Wait, are other people watching that show too? I love it. Also, I'm a girl even though my username indicates otherwise. So, I'm not a creep.
Wait, you're really an imgurian? You're so pretty though?
Can someone do a face swap with the human Samuel L Jackson??
My favorite scene: FBI finds George Michael's Star Wars video and thinks it's a terrorist training video. HILARIOUS.
Actually guys, lycopene is better released in cooked tomatoes! The heat activates it.
They are useful for picking locks. Also, they double as roach clips. Because drugs.
Same thing happened to me. Sort of. Except I puked on my mac.
Personally, I think the bike should be a segway.
@cagg, @caggsgirl: we miss cagg! Come back!
While this look delicious, I feel like it belongs on Pinterest. Or TasteSpotting - that website is actually crack.
guys, it gets better! not only can you play this thing, but you can record and play it back to you!
@PickleWeasel88, I know, it's thoroughly upsetting. So... Um..ASL?