6364 pts · August 1, 2013
imagine something very original and heartfelt, but kind of funny and thought provoking written here. . . titty sprinkles!
I don't know. . . but a friend told me it's one where the step brother and sis are fighting, and then have an accident...
"stretch"
Wow. Solid dump 5/7 stars!
Yeah…. Sloggin through it though.
what about the married ones.... LOL
You had me at squirrels.
I wanted to you know.... keep it subtle.
Gotcha. Makes sense. Hope all goes well. Have it wrapped now, and am going to take it off, clean up, and rewrap in a day or so.
Like... is there a health concern with getting that much done at once, or you just think it was a bit extreme? I've been planning it out for over 20 years, just had to raise up some kids and sock away the money, make sure I was my own boss, and then find the right artist. I couldn't be happier. All the pieces I want are huge. Some are collages so I suppose I could piece them together but I knew how I wanted the final to be on this one so made the most sense to jump in feet first.
Was crazy for sure, but dude's studio was like a spa, so we just chilled and talked and listened to music and watched netflix, the whole time. Passed like a breeze!
My thoughts exactly.
Thank you I love it so much!
I know but I was just too excited!!!! I was just sitting here staring at it and thought it'd be fun to share, since I rarely post.
THANK YOU. Felt like it may have been a little silly to post that I'd got ripped out magazine clippings from tattoo mags from the 90's of similar designs and some of the first things I ever saved from the internet are similar tattoos pics. I had to take care of and pay for kids stuff, until I was comfortable spending some on me, and have been running my own business successfully for 7 years so figure it was time to get started!
Can you finance them? Damn I would hate to be that repo man...
Just wanted to get my feet wet, lol. Been planning it for 20 years, along with all the rest of them! Just had to pay for life and kids stuff before I was comfortable spending a little on me.
I wish. Web and graphic designer, so a lot less dangerous for fingers.
yup.
Love it, didn't even notice how that looks, you win best comment!
Thanks! I love it so much!
It basically means to not engage no matter what, dont take the bait, dont divulge anything about yourself, keep any communication as short an uninteresting as possible, keep everything you can to yourself so as not to give them any "foothold" on your life.
OMg that was my first thought.
I do the same thing with my 3 oldest, and cant wait til the other 2 are old enough. I gotta say your brand of humor is right up my ally... def "borrowed" a couple of these and sent them on!
Is it still okay to make fun of schizophrenics? There's a little voice in my head that says no.
Yeah. I'm taking a daily multivitamin along with essential electrolytes - sodium, potassium, and magnesium. But other than that just 1 Gallon of water.
You never hear too much about doggedly optimistic people and depression, but it is a suuuper weird way to live. Like shits on fire and I need to “do” more etc etc but like also… it just keeps generally working out. Even if it’s just looking forward to a movie.
Frickin love Sully. I feel like we’re do another (good) monsters inc sequel about now…
I mean at least until July 26, lol!
Yup, usually it’s like family stuff and kids milestones but, ugh… it just feels like externalizing joy at my own expense.
Yup, that’s what I keep saying and I’m like once I have a bit of clarity “then I’ll figure it out”, but like… for 2 decades now, lol.
I don't know. . . but a friend told me it's one where the step brother and sis are fighting, and then have an accident...
"stretch"
Wow. Solid dump 5/7 stars!
Yeah…. Sloggin through it though.
what about the married ones.... LOL
You had me at squirrels.
I wanted to you know.... keep it subtle.
Gotcha. Makes sense. Hope all goes well. Have it wrapped now, and am going to take it off, clean up, and rewrap in a day or so.
Like... is there a health concern with getting that much done at once, or you just think it was a bit extreme? I've been planning it out for over 20 years, just had to raise up some kids and sock away the money, make sure I was my own boss, and then find the right artist. I couldn't be happier. All the pieces I want are huge. Some are collages so I suppose I could piece them together but I knew how I wanted the final to be on this one so made the most sense to jump in feet first.
Was crazy for sure, but dude's studio was like a spa, so we just chilled and talked and listened to music and watched netflix, the whole time. Passed like a breeze!
My thoughts exactly.
Thank you I love it so much!
I know but I was just too excited!!!! I was just sitting here staring at it and thought it'd be fun to share, since I rarely post.
THANK YOU. Felt like it may have been a little silly to post that I'd got ripped out magazine clippings from tattoo mags from the 90's of similar designs and some of the first things I ever saved from the internet are similar tattoos pics. I had to take care of and pay for kids stuff, until I was comfortable spending some on me, and have been running my own business successfully for 7 years so figure it was time to get started!
Can you finance them? Damn I would hate to be that repo man...
Just wanted to get my feet wet, lol. Been planning it for 20 years, along with all the rest of them! Just had to pay for life and kids stuff before I was comfortable spending a little on me.
I wish. Web and graphic designer, so a lot less dangerous for fingers.
yup.
Love it, didn't even notice how that looks, you win best comment!
Thanks! I love it so much!
It basically means to not engage no matter what, dont take the bait, dont divulge anything about yourself, keep any communication as short an uninteresting as possible, keep everything you can to yourself so as not to give them any "foothold" on your life.
OMg that was my first thought.
I do the same thing with my 3 oldest, and cant wait til the other 2 are old enough. I gotta say your brand of humor is right up my ally... def "borrowed" a couple of these and sent them on!
Is it still okay to make fun of schizophrenics? There's a little voice in my head that says no.
Yeah. I'm taking a daily multivitamin along with essential electrolytes - sodium, potassium, and magnesium. But other than that just 1 Gallon of water.
You never hear too much about doggedly optimistic people and depression, but it is a suuuper weird way to live. Like shits on fire and I need to “do” more etc etc but like also… it just keeps generally working out. Even if it’s just looking forward to a movie.
Frickin love Sully. I feel like we’re do another (good) monsters inc sequel about now…
I mean at least until July 26, lol!
Yup, usually it’s like family stuff and kids milestones but, ugh… it just feels like externalizing joy at my own expense.
Yup, that’s what I keep saying and I’m like once I have a bit of clarity “then I’ll figure it out”, but like… for 2 decades now, lol.