449 pts ยท December 24, 2015
snapchat: ayejayebee
The heart in the middle makes it
Don't worry Donald Trump has you covered
Not that hard to put a sock on your hand
How the duck did the second reply get more than the top?
I remember you. How's your mom? Still a cunt?
That explains your username
Let's be honest here. The first one was a worthy post by itself.
Actually, why do gas stations even give receipts? You think I'm going to return that shit? Im sure there's a reason but i don't see it.
And THAT is how you make sure no one ever asks for a refund.
Im just appreciating the fact the seat is up.
I was more entertained trying to figure out what all those notifications were from than the actual post.
Dat combover doe
A lot of these are strangely appropriate.
This is definitely me when a bug shows up and in the only guy around.
Username checks out.
I wonder what sparked that?
Isn't that true for everyone?
Way to ruin it for me
I hear they really...skink...am i famous yet?
The eye decoration is on the wrong side.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" -Dog probably
You gotta hack the booty!
"Put the fucking camera down Sharon. It's been a long day."
I like how he just stares off into the distance. This cat had obviously been hardened by years of killing.
How did you not lose your shit walking in on a contorted dog?
Remember the Title
*takes a seat*
Thought it was the cannon at first
When you're girl texts you "I'm home alone"
The heart in the middle makes it
Don't worry Donald Trump has you covered
Not that hard to put a sock on your hand
How the duck did the second reply get more than the top?
I remember you. How's your mom? Still a cunt?
That explains your username
Let's be honest here. The first one was a worthy post by itself.
Actually, why do gas stations even give receipts? You think I'm going to return that shit? Im sure there's a reason but i don't see it.
And THAT is how you make sure no one ever asks for a refund.
Im just appreciating the fact the seat is up.
I was more entertained trying to figure out what all those notifications were from than the actual post.
Dat combover doe
A lot of these are strangely appropriate.
This is definitely me when a bug shows up and in the only guy around.
Username checks out.
I wonder what sparked that?
Isn't that true for everyone?
Way to ruin it for me
I hear they really...skink...am i famous yet?
The eye decoration is on the wrong side.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" -Dog probably
You gotta hack the booty!
"Put the fucking camera down Sharon. It's been a long day."
I like how he just stares off into the distance. This cat had obviously been hardened by years of killing.
How did you not lose your shit walking in on a contorted dog?
Remember the Title
*takes a seat*
Thought it was the cannon at first
When you're girl texts you "I'm home alone"