1310 pts ยท January 30, 2013
Everyone needs to stop taking themselves so seriously. Also, cats.
This really needs to be top comment
Took the words right out of my mouth lol
This needs to be higher up
ALIENS O.o ....lol
HOLY SHIT
FUCKING MOON MOON
Late night imgur is fucked up
Definitely not Moon Moon
Fucking hilarious
Deez nuts
That cat looks like it is in pain
That's how I feel about every darn scooter parked perfectly so it takes up two car parking spots on my college campus
Some things always seems to be a repost from somewhere
If I post myself doing this with my teddy bear I would not get nearly as many up-votes as this darn kitten
I can understand her confusion
That's what I call a hole in one!
And I only know that because of my wonderful girlfriend who taught me how to properly use photoshop instead of failing at teaching myself
I love people. This was worth the read
So does my roommate
Lol you can't shut the door
I've just witnessed online detective shiznit
This. A thousand times this. This man just won
Photoshop burn tool
WHATTHEFUCKIMNEVERGOINGOUTSIDEAGAIN
And then he cuts her heart out. How to win a girl's heart: literally.
Coneheads are real! Damn the Brits for hiding them from the public
I'm lost
As a fellow Eagle Scout I completely agree. Sexual orientation shouldn't matter
The ultimate troll
This really needs to be top comment
Took the words right out of my mouth lol
This needs to be higher up
ALIENS O.o ....lol
HOLY SHIT
FUCKING MOON MOON
Late night imgur is fucked up
Definitely not Moon Moon
Fucking hilarious
Deez nuts
That cat looks like it is in pain
That's how I feel about every darn scooter parked perfectly so it takes up two car parking spots on my college campus
Some things always seems to be a repost from somewhere
If I post myself doing this with my teddy bear I would not get nearly as many up-votes as this darn kitten
I can understand her confusion
That's what I call a hole in one!
And I only know that because of my wonderful girlfriend who taught me how to properly use photoshop instead of failing at teaching myself
I love people. This was worth the read
So does my roommate
Lol you can't shut the door
I've just witnessed online detective shiznit
This. A thousand times this. This man just won
Photoshop burn tool
WHATTHEFUCKIMNEVERGOINGOUTSIDEAGAIN
And then he cuts her heart out. How to win a girl's heart: literally.
Coneheads are real! Damn the Brits for hiding them from the public
I'm lost
As a fellow Eagle Scout I completely agree. Sexual orientation shouldn't matter
The ultimate troll