4289 pts · November 9, 2015
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life." - Jean Luc Picard.
"Det er ikke en pingvin, det er en slags ting!"
3/4 of a washing machine
I would love a sniffspection 😍
Am I prefnat or am I ok??
Last episode of games of thrones looks amazing.
Alarmodillo
Oh nein!
The clip is from Hemnesberget in Nordland County, Norway.
What's for dessert? Luftwaffel!
https://youtu.be/I-OOpZitfd0
Høw ju døing!
Mortal wombat
https://youtu.be/66w6GTFB8FU
Stepan and his family are fine BTW, they're in France now.
Crappy drivers will do that
Yes, last Friday, In Beiarn, Norway, I live here, not far from the crash site.
There's more, look up viakavish on YouTube.
Why need big brain when small brain do trick
Unless you make a habit of brining snacks to them in a plastic bag, then every bag in the whole universe must be closely inspected.
Delicious storf meat.
Mercedes, drive me to Munich while I play the banjo, bitte.
Norway had an increase in births during the last year.
Sounds like a good idea, sealing in the plastic and fireproofing at the same time.
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life." - Jean Luc Picard.
"Det er ikke en pingvin, det er en slags ting!"
3/4 of a washing machine
I would love a sniffspection 😍
Am I prefnat or am I ok??
Last episode of games of thrones looks amazing.
Alarmodillo
Oh nein!
The clip is from Hemnesberget in Nordland County, Norway.
What's for dessert? Luftwaffel!
https://youtu.be/I-OOpZitfd0
Høw ju døing!
Mortal wombat
https://youtu.be/66w6GTFB8FU
Stepan and his family are fine BTW, they're in France now.
Crappy drivers will do that
Yes, last Friday, In Beiarn, Norway, I live here, not far from the crash site.
There's more, look up viakavish on YouTube.
Why need big brain when small brain do trick
Unless you make a habit of brining snacks to them in a plastic bag, then every bag in the whole universe must be closely inspected.
Delicious storf meat.
Mercedes, drive me to Munich while I play the banjo, bitte.
Norway had an increase in births during the last year.
Sounds like a good idea, sealing in the plastic and fireproofing at the same time.