619 pts ยท March 28, 2013
GET OUT OF MAH SWAMP
Noah and Allie's grandson.
Robin Williams is dead.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
What is this from?
Truuuuuuuuue dat.
Hahahahahahaha I hope this really happened.
Dear Rolfe, stop. Don't stop!
THAT'S ADORABLE AND EXCITING! *Everyone gets eaten.
Yes.
This is my favorite positive political post now. Feeling a bit teary over it.
HAHAHAHA.
Baby.
Hahahaha. Full clip is worth a watch.
Thank you for my head.
Thank you!
Happy belated and/or future birthday!
SCARFSCARFSCARFSCARFSCARFSCARF
Pet your dog?
Can I.
Whoa. <3
Upload.
Ruh roh.
Hahahahahahhaa.
Wooah pear with lipstick.
Wankagate. (Credit to my sister Laura.)
He Wankawashed his hands of that lawsuit.
Lmno.
GET OUT OF MAH SWAMP
Noah and Allie's grandson.
Robin Williams is dead.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
What is this from?
Truuuuuuuuue dat.
Hahahahahahaha I hope this really happened.
Dear Rolfe, stop. Don't stop!
THAT'S ADORABLE AND EXCITING! *Everyone gets eaten.
Yes.
This is my favorite positive political post now. Feeling a bit teary over it.
HAHAHAHA.
Baby.
Hahahaha. Full clip is worth a watch.
Thank you for my head.
Thank you!
Happy belated and/or future birthday!
SCARFSCARFSCARFSCARFSCARFSCARF
Pet your dog?
Can I.
Whoa. <3
Upload.
Ruh roh.
Hahahahahahhaa.
Wooah pear with lipstick.
Wankagate. (Credit to my sister Laura.)
He Wankawashed his hands of that lawsuit.
Lmno.