592 pts ยท July 12, 2012
Hello there! Have a nice day! Or don't, I'm not a cop.
.
First of all, how dare you
This thread of comments made me sad with my junk. I've never been sad about my junk before. And now I am.
Literally everything is sugoi, sugae, or souka.
I went to the Pokemon Center in Sendai City the other month. Shit's expensive yo.
Animals are accessories in Japan.
Blood Gulch?
I see that you are right, but they are a type of anteater aren't they?
Well, well, well, wookie here.
Gonna eat biscotti like it's sherbert day.
Im currently working in Japan. Haven't had a real burger in months. This made me drool. So much.
hey bb u wan sum fuk? and when she says no, they go "Well, fine then ya stuck up bitch..." and usually something about rape... Its scary!
I've noticed this, my female friend was showing me her Okcupid, and I was just blown away by how dudes either start a convo w/ 1/2
Idk, I know that there are probably a bunch of people that know I got a freckle on my business. They didn't ask to know, but they know. :/
Yea, she was born into it. But she wasn't supposed to be queen, only happened cause her Daddy's older brother pussed out.
Oh, shit. Yeah, that too!
Don't do it. It's a long term solution to a short term problem. No matter what.
To gain something, something of equal value must be lost. That is the Law of Equivalent Exchange.
Usually the katana's that are available for purchase on a regular Joe's budget wouldn't be able to do this, regardless of maintenance.
I thought the exact same thing...the others seem a little like overly attached Dads.
The syntax in these descriptions hurts my brain.
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/4-13/wCgh8dAgjb-12.png
Is that a subrreddit? Tell me thats a subreddit!
Thanks!
I...have no idea where this is from. Help please!
Sounds pretty swole for a tapeworm.
I wonder if @theBOULDER has anything to say about this?
WHY IS THERE A SIGN FOR SAYING YOU'RE BOINKING SOMEONE'S WIFE IN SECRET? THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO KEEP A SECRET.
Where is this? Cincinnati? I swear I've seen this place in Cincy before :/
The fuck is this?
.
First of all, how dare you
This thread of comments made me sad with my junk. I've never been sad about my junk before. And now I am.
Literally everything is sugoi, sugae, or souka.
I went to the Pokemon Center in Sendai City the other month. Shit's expensive yo.
Animals are accessories in Japan.
Blood Gulch?
I see that you are right, but they are a type of anteater aren't they?
Well, well, well, wookie here.
Gonna eat biscotti like it's sherbert day.
Im currently working in Japan. Haven't had a real burger in months. This made me drool. So much.
hey bb u wan sum fuk? and when she says no, they go "Well, fine then ya stuck up bitch..." and usually something about rape... Its scary!
I've noticed this, my female friend was showing me her Okcupid, and I was just blown away by how dudes either start a convo w/ 1/2
Idk, I know that there are probably a bunch of people that know I got a freckle on my business. They didn't ask to know, but they know. :/
Yea, she was born into it. But she wasn't supposed to be queen, only happened cause her Daddy's older brother pussed out.
Oh, shit. Yeah, that too!
Don't do it. It's a long term solution to a short term problem. No matter what.
To gain something, something of equal value must be lost. That is the Law of Equivalent Exchange.
Usually the katana's that are available for purchase on a regular Joe's budget wouldn't be able to do this, regardless of maintenance.
I thought the exact same thing...the others seem a little like overly attached Dads.
The syntax in these descriptions hurts my brain.
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/4-13/wCgh8dAgjb-12.png
Is that a subrreddit? Tell me thats a subreddit!
Thanks!
I...have no idea where this is from. Help please!
Sounds pretty swole for a tapeworm.
I wonder if @theBOULDER has anything to say about this?
WHY IS THERE A SIGN FOR SAYING YOU'RE BOINKING SOMEONE'S WIFE IN SECRET? THAT IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO KEEP A SECRET.
Where is this? Cincinnati? I swear I've seen this place in Cincy before :/
The fuck is this?