4196 pts ยท May 23, 2012
Well that ruins my mental image, damn!
I want to know who has the job of rice counter, talk about rough.
Superman's pictures are always the best!
That sly grin at the end, he knows he just made all females watching a little moist!
Well, he's not snorting it up.....
Yes ma'am, that's why I work at this thankless low paying job, to make sure you get rich!
In Soviet Russia, aka my bedroom, rainbow touches me!
Well this is not very interes...... oh crap Bruce Willis what did you do?!?!
"Butte I don't want to die!" ok I have nothing.....
Fricken +1 for Loverboy caption. Sadly I sing this every Friday!
Those people are taking the lyrics out of order, this disturbs me!
He is trying to make eye contact before he touches your junk, not sure if good guy or really creepy!
And where do atheists meet exactly?
I wish this had sound "raaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I would have guessed Barry from storage wars!
Bryan Cranston, y'know before the cancer and meth and stuff!
But what does the fox say?
Some sweet comment my friend posted on Imgur!
Yup OP you called, got me with the cat! Well done!
Always +1 for Psych!
Golf instructors and soccer players hate him!
This is horrifyingly awesome!!!!!!
The Hulkster never forgets!
I cannot down vote anything, so HTC!
LMFAO clicked zoom to read text right as picture changed, thought I broke Imgur!
"Bring out your dead"
The number of people who are high, don't use their damn turn signal.
I keep watching this to think of something clever, but it's just so..... awesome already!
Baaaaaaack off!
USDA has sadly allowed many bad things to happen under it's own watch. Truly blame at this point lies in the people that accept and buy it!
Well that ruins my mental image, damn!
I want to know who has the job of rice counter, talk about rough.
Superman's pictures are always the best!
That sly grin at the end, he knows he just made all females watching a little moist!
Well, he's not snorting it up.....
Yes ma'am, that's why I work at this thankless low paying job, to make sure you get rich!
In Soviet Russia, aka my bedroom, rainbow touches me!
Well this is not very interes...... oh crap Bruce Willis what did you do?!?!
"Butte I don't want to die!" ok I have nothing.....
Fricken +1 for Loverboy caption. Sadly I sing this every Friday!
Those people are taking the lyrics out of order, this disturbs me!
He is trying to make eye contact before he touches your junk, not sure if good guy or really creepy!
And where do atheists meet exactly?
I wish this had sound "raaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
I would have guessed Barry from storage wars!
Bryan Cranston, y'know before the cancer and meth and stuff!
But what does the fox say?
Some sweet comment my friend posted on Imgur!
Yup OP you called, got me with the cat! Well done!
Always +1 for Psych!
Golf instructors and soccer players hate him!
This is horrifyingly awesome!!!!!!
The Hulkster never forgets!
I cannot down vote anything, so HTC!
LMFAO clicked zoom to read text right as picture changed, thought I broke Imgur!
"Bring out your dead"
The number of people who are high, don't use their damn turn signal.
I keep watching this to think of something clever, but it's just so..... awesome already!
Baaaaaaack off!
USDA has sadly allowed many bad things to happen under it's own watch. Truly blame at this point lies in the people that accept and buy it!