13060 pts ยท June 10, 2016
Needed this. That was a good way to put a smile on your face
I was just saying someone better have put this in the comments section
Rocket has went down hill I see. The pressures of Hollywood claims another.
Neat
We call those demons where I'm from. Runnnnn!!!!
Charley would be proud
All done without common core
Father of the year
Yeahhhhh!!! (In auto tune )
UCMJ keeps me at mine.
Same here. I tip my glass to you.
What that person said
You're the type of person that tells people drinking is bad for them at parties too aren't you. Who cares its still funny.
Pics or it didn't happen
Boom idea stolen and uploaded
More like chopper
Needed this. That was a good way to put a smile on your face
I was just saying someone better have put this in the comments section
Rocket has went down hill I see. The pressures of Hollywood claims another.
Neat
We call those demons where I'm from. Runnnnn!!!!
Charley would be proud
All done without common core
Father of the year
Yeahhhhh!!! (In auto tune )
UCMJ keeps me at mine.
Same here. I tip my glass to you.
What that person said
You're the type of person that tells people drinking is bad for them at parties too aren't you. Who cares its still funny.
Pics or it didn't happen
Boom idea stolen and uploaded
More like chopper