657 pts · April 28, 2013
Emma
Nature is getting restless!
Try a fully stoked furnace!
I completely understand, went from 250 lbs. to 175-180 lbs in 1 1/2 months for stress related issues too (family).
Great movie but it wasn't the job he ever had!
Maybe he should have moved down the tracks to give the train more time to stop?
Always upvote Oddball!
The one in the black shirt is quite attractive.
The Mid-West needs one. On a plus note though, we do Have Frisch's Big Boy and Buddy Boy sandwiches! :D
:D https://youtu.be/cbhkuu4e0iw?t=1m12s
Paula Vasquez for those interested.
I think that was a jab at the F15 as RAF Tornado pilots are know to fly extremely low to get in close to their targets while avoiding radar.
Artist Robert Chew's "Big Five" series. http://crazyasian1.deviantart.com/gallery/45289435
Best Disney animation ever!
So he's a programmer? I'll see myself out.
LMAO, that was good!
...and the lactating breast in the upper-right corner of the elevator...lol!
Right-on!
I have yet to receive one. Not sure is that's good or bad tbh.
The trash is right where it is supposed to be.
I would assume that you would stab than unload all six immediately.
Jessica Dru...for science.
I miss EVE Online. Nice animation too!
"Who you trying to get crazy with, ése?"
I absolutely love Defiance and Rift! One I'd like to mention, which is tied for first with two I mentioned is Firefall!
In another year that'll look more like a vulture than a butterfly! :(
Not even close to realistic. This sim doesn't account for zeds using their frequent flier miles!
Well?
Jessie Pridemore
Emma
Nature is getting restless!
Try a fully stoked furnace!
I completely understand, went from 250 lbs. to 175-180 lbs in 1 1/2 months for stress related issues too (family).
Great movie but it wasn't the job he ever had!
Maybe he should have moved down the tracks to give the train more time to stop?
Always upvote Oddball!
The one in the black shirt is quite attractive.
The Mid-West needs one. On a plus note though, we do Have Frisch's Big Boy and Buddy Boy sandwiches! :D
:D https://youtu.be/cbhkuu4e0iw?t=1m12s
Paula Vasquez for those interested.
I think that was a jab at the F15 as RAF Tornado pilots are know to fly extremely low to get in close to their targets while avoiding radar.
Artist Robert Chew's "Big Five" series. http://crazyasian1.deviantart.com/gallery/45289435
Best Disney animation ever!
So he's a programmer? I'll see myself out.
LMAO, that was good!
...and the lactating breast in the upper-right corner of the elevator...lol!
Right-on!
I have yet to receive one. Not sure is that's good or bad tbh.
The trash is right where it is supposed to be.
I would assume that you would stab than unload all six immediately.
Jessica Dru...for science.
I miss EVE Online. Nice animation too!
"Who you trying to get crazy with, ése?"
I absolutely love Defiance and Rift! One I'd like to mention, which is tied for first with two I mentioned is Firefall!
In another year that'll look more like a vulture than a butterfly! :(
Not even close to realistic. This sim doesn't account for zeds using their frequent flier miles!
Well?
Jessie Pridemore