184 pts ยท March 1, 2014
That's my boy!.. Literally..
Posting the only pictures of a thug you can find is now "soft core" racism.. + it's behind Trumps rise?.. Riiight..
,
Hillary Clinton
Blasphemy! On Imgur we all speak nicely of Bernie and give him our votes like lemmings marching off a cliff.
.
And there were zero kitty fucks given that day.
How dare you blaspheme the Messiah of Imgur!!
Oh and I'm sure that was the sole premise of the bill. Rest assured there was NO padded spending entitlements stuffed into it by the dems.
Barber: "what will it be today son?" Me: "I'll take the quiff.."
Got it.. do nothing.. brilliant.
deserves +1 for not dicking us with Michael Cera..
"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli
67% of all statistics are Bullshit...
"you imgurian have way to much time to debate me.".. Says the dude that initiated the debate. Keyword - initiate.
Lol I'm sure your preconceived subconscious bias is no where to be found in this 15 pages of "research". Gimme a break.
Lol "statistically" What statistics? That's like saying," Statistically peanut butter is better than jelly." Your opinion isn't a statistic.
Love drudge. Go there for politics, imgur for cat gifs and random pics of Michael Cera
By tiny you infer nothing. Don't kid yourself. Fox and CNN are equally unfair and unbalanced.
Hmm never thought of communism as a "different policy goal".. And for the record the dems are all saying the same thing - handouts for all.
The Republican Party: The party of OLD WHITE people!! Oh wait a minute..
The Republican Party: The party of OLD white people!!.. oh..wait a minute.
I disagree...I can think of a lot better costume choices than dressing up as eminem with glasses..
#10 This is the best defence I've ever read for why it's completely acceptable to chop up & vacuum suck late term infant human beings.
What a ridiculous meme. I know many Christians and I have personally never heard a Christian say, "God doesn't love you because you're gay!"
This was a planned & premeditated media stunt, orchestrated by his activist father.As more inconsistencies surface how can that be denied?
haha you beat me to it.
They should just sack the entire school faculty, police dept, mayor & the Governor for allowing this injustice to happen under their watch!
Yah forgot the *woo woo * sirens at the beginning of your comment as well as ending it with a "bro"..
That's my boy!.. Literally..
Posting the only pictures of a thug you can find is now "soft core" racism.. + it's behind Trumps rise?.. Riiight..
,
Hillary Clinton
Blasphemy! On Imgur we all speak nicely of Bernie and give him our votes like lemmings marching off a cliff.
.
And there were zero kitty fucks given that day.
How dare you blaspheme the Messiah of Imgur!!
Oh and I'm sure that was the sole premise of the bill. Rest assured there was NO padded spending entitlements stuffed into it by the dems.
Barber: "what will it be today son?" Me: "I'll take the quiff.."
Got it.. do nothing.. brilliant.
deserves +1 for not dicking us with Michael Cera..
"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli
67% of all statistics are Bullshit...
"you imgurian have way to much time to debate me.".. Says the dude that initiated the debate. Keyword - initiate.
Lol I'm sure your preconceived subconscious bias is no where to be found in this 15 pages of "research". Gimme a break.
Lol "statistically" What statistics? That's like saying," Statistically peanut butter is better than jelly." Your opinion isn't a statistic.
Love drudge. Go there for politics, imgur for cat gifs and random pics of Michael Cera
By tiny you infer nothing. Don't kid yourself. Fox and CNN are equally unfair and unbalanced.
Hmm never thought of communism as a "different policy goal".. And for the record the dems are all saying the same thing - handouts for all.
The Republican Party: The party of OLD WHITE people!! Oh wait a minute..
The Republican Party: The party of OLD white people!!.. oh..wait a minute.
I disagree...I can think of a lot better costume choices than dressing up as eminem with glasses..
#10 This is the best defence I've ever read for why it's completely acceptable to chop up & vacuum suck late term infant human beings.
What a ridiculous meme. I know many Christians and I have personally never heard a Christian say, "God doesn't love you because you're gay!"
This was a planned & premeditated media stunt, orchestrated by his activist father.As more inconsistencies surface how can that be denied?
haha you beat me to it.
They should just sack the entire school faculty, police dept, mayor & the Governor for allowing this injustice to happen under their watch!
Yah forgot the *woo woo * sirens at the beginning of your comment as well as ending it with a "bro"..