439 pts ยท December 28, 2017
Hello! New to this Imgur thing, so be kind! (who am I kidding, i've been lurking long enough to know you people aren't ever kind) Feel free to message me, would love to meet new people, and make friends from all over the world!
THIS
Happy Birthday OP! I hope as more time passes, this time of year will get easier for you and your family. All the best :)
Toronto saw its coldest Jan. 4th ever at -23 C. We've jumped 35 deg in six days and are dropping back down at least 20 degrees this weekend.
well shit
+1 for TFC scarf! Also sorry for your loss, you can probably rebuild him this weekend!
Sounds like he lived an amazing life, and definitely enjoyed his last meal! Rest in peace. Feel free to message if you need to talk!
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/05/06/raccoon-makes-appearance-pearson-airport-baggage-claim.html
boop
Toronto?
Speaking on behalf of the Toronto Blue Jays - we need him.
MRW I ask the boyfriend for his sweater after being warned about the weather
Its an amazing place! Feel free to message me if you ever have any questions!!
Yeah I totally understand. It's in a small town 3 hours south of Bangkok. The rescue centre is called Wildlife Friends Foundation (WFFT)
Other than at a very select few rescue centres, NO. The tourism industry in Thailand is known for how cruel they are, especially to eles
Most hotels in Thailand actually have specific signs saying Durian is prohibited. I smelt it once and I understood why
perma-wink
RIP piper. Thank you for keeping wildlife safe, and bringing a smile to all humans!
i'd like to know how to train my dog in 6 minutes..
I LOVE THESE! Only ever seen them in Asia. Do we have these in Canada? If not, somebody could send me a lifetime supply that'd be great.
Now get yourself a job where they respects you as an employee and value your hard work! Nobody has time to be disrespected like this!!
Kayla Smith is a badass +1
Ok yes, so we are going to need weekly updates from now on please and thank you.
I appreciate the person giving pats of encouragement
It definitely did!
When my parents divorced they split custody of our dogs as well, so whenever we were with one parent, the dogs would be there as well!
She looks strong and beautiful! Wishing you both a lifetime of health and happiness!
Happy New Year! Hope a double double warmed you up and Timbits kept you full and happy! Sincerely a friendly less disgruntled Canadian gal!
THIS
Happy Birthday OP! I hope as more time passes, this time of year will get easier for you and your family. All the best :)
Toronto saw its coldest Jan. 4th ever at -23 C. We've jumped 35 deg in six days and are dropping back down at least 20 degrees this weekend.
well shit
+1 for TFC scarf! Also sorry for your loss, you can probably rebuild him this weekend!
Sounds like he lived an amazing life, and definitely enjoyed his last meal! Rest in peace. Feel free to message if you need to talk!
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/05/06/raccoon-makes-appearance-pearson-airport-baggage-claim.html
boop
Toronto?
Speaking on behalf of the Toronto Blue Jays - we need him.
MRW I ask the boyfriend for his sweater after being warned about the weather
Its an amazing place! Feel free to message me if you ever have any questions!!
Yeah I totally understand. It's in a small town 3 hours south of Bangkok. The rescue centre is called Wildlife Friends Foundation (WFFT)
Other than at a very select few rescue centres, NO. The tourism industry in Thailand is known for how cruel they are, especially to eles
Most hotels in Thailand actually have specific signs saying Durian is prohibited. I smelt it once and I understood why
perma-wink
RIP piper. Thank you for keeping wildlife safe, and bringing a smile to all humans!
i'd like to know how to train my dog in 6 minutes..
I LOVE THESE! Only ever seen them in Asia. Do we have these in Canada? If not, somebody could send me a lifetime supply that'd be great.
Now get yourself a job where they respects you as an employee and value your hard work! Nobody has time to be disrespected like this!!
Kayla Smith is a badass +1
Ok yes, so we are going to need weekly updates from now on please and thank you.
I appreciate the person giving pats of encouragement
It definitely did!
When my parents divorced they split custody of our dogs as well, so whenever we were with one parent, the dogs would be there as well!
She looks strong and beautiful! Wishing you both a lifetime of health and happiness!
Happy New Year! Hope a double double warmed you up and Timbits kept you full and happy! Sincerely a friendly less disgruntled Canadian gal!