2811 pts ยท January 9, 2015
Well... fuck if I know what to put here. Feel free to shoot me a message! I'll respond as soon as I can.
Truth... also family will utilize any moles/birthmarks/scars to differentiate twins
Speaking from personal experience... a lot
Creamy
I second getting this game. I'm still playing it two years later.
Not picking a side, but have you looked at the differences of what is listed within each of the bills?
Interesting... I thought making gay jokes was bigoted against the LGBTQ community.
Because the family would get paid in any case. Michael Brown's family got money from the city, even though he died attacking the police.
They compiled evidence against her for a long while. They didn't lie to get a warrant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9Czx1cmnk&t=569s
I thought this was an Ad Vitam cosplay. lol
I go to Dragon Con. Most of the people there are out to have a good time. Only a small % are there for social media boosts.
This picture looks like you abuse your Outbox, too
Nice cosplay. Double it up by ditching the cane and shades. Then, you can be All State's "Mayhem" guy
@mistersavage To the man that shows us the keys to happiness: Love what you do for a living, and shooting dinosuars
Congrats OP, you found a subtle way of learning which community members have "huge tracks of land"
v
Shouldn't have been wearing red!
I'm getting to that point ;P
Seriously though... Congrats on the results!
I know this pain. It's a sensation/discomfort that is hard to explain.
Fire Play and Impact are my Bread and Butter ;P
Please invite me to Oreomageddon 3: Oreo Ultra!
Merry Christmas from NEO
Sorry about your luck with people not taking the exchange seriously, for what it is meant to be.
I wanted to do it this year; missed signup. I had done the Valentine's Gift Exchange a couple years ago, and was also not sent anything.
This is the first thing that popped into my head, too! lol
Force Awakens... In the Ass
Truth... also family will utilize any moles/birthmarks/scars to differentiate twins
Speaking from personal experience... a lot
Creamy
I second getting this game. I'm still playing it two years later.
Not picking a side, but have you looked at the differences of what is listed within each of the bills?
Interesting... I thought making gay jokes was bigoted against the LGBTQ community.
Interesting... I thought making gay jokes was bigoted against the LGBTQ community.
Because the family would get paid in any case. Michael Brown's family got money from the city, even though he died attacking the police.
They compiled evidence against her for a long while. They didn't lie to get a warrant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9Czx1cmnk&t=569s
I thought this was an Ad Vitam cosplay. lol
I go to Dragon Con. Most of the people there are out to have a good time. Only a small % are there for social media boosts.
This picture looks like you abuse your Outbox, too
Nice cosplay. Double it up by ditching the cane and shades. Then, you can be All State's "Mayhem" guy
@mistersavage To the man that shows us the keys to happiness: Love what you do for a living, and shooting dinosuars
Congrats OP, you found a subtle way of learning which community members have "huge tracks of land"
Shouldn't have been wearing red!
I'm getting to that point ;P
I know this pain. It's a sensation/discomfort that is hard to explain.
Fire Play and Impact are my Bread and Butter ;P
Please invite me to Oreomageddon 3: Oreo Ultra!
Merry Christmas from NEO
Sorry about your luck with people not taking the exchange seriously, for what it is meant to be.
I wanted to do it this year; missed signup. I had done the Valentine's Gift Exchange a couple years ago, and was also not sent anything.
This is the first thing that popped into my head, too! lol
Force Awakens... In the Ass